Can u have 20" + arms onstage without seo?

Plang

Basically what the title says...Ive never used seo...shot bi's and tris a few times with tren but that's about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Basically what the title says...Ive never used seo...shot bi's and tris a few times with tren but that's about it

what do you think most of the bigger pros arms are on stage? is that what ur talking about bro? pros or just national level guys or local show guys?

what do you think most of the bigger pros arms are on stage? is that what ur talking about bro? pros or just national level guys or local show guys?

National level and pros.....I'm guessing 19-22 in contest condition....a couple people whom are very knowledgeable and i respect were having a conversation and basically telling me if i wanted 20+ arms onstage i need to get used to synthol and or heavy site Injecting

National level and pros.....I'm guessing 19-22 in contest condition....a couple people whom are very knowledgeable and i respect were having a conversation and basically telling me if i wanted 20+ arms onstage i need to get used to synthol and or heavy site Injecting

Well in my opinion I do think alot of guys use synthol (but say they dont) I have in the past and I would again...but you need alot of get alot out of it...site inj. do work kinda...but its more scar tissue build up than real arm growth...(in my opinion)

I've always wondered about site injects...I put 90% of shots in my quads or shoulders...and they are my best bodyparts...

i think a tall, mesomorphic and very genetically gifted guy can. a rarity.
the rest of use? well thats why they made seo.
now offseason? different story.

I've always wondered about site injects...I put 90% of shots in my quads or shoulders...and they are my best bodyparts...

do you like to use fast acting stuff - test suspension, npp, tren ace, ect, ect...

I think it's possible for some people and not for others. The vast majority of us may not be able to, but I believe some people can. Didn't Arnold have like 21 inch guns or something? Pretty sure they didn't have synthol back then right? I am a little curious if site injection matters. Cause just like you Plang, I feel like as soon as I started pinning my quads with prop they started to get better. I sure as hell would stick my bicep if it would work, I'm tri dominant.

Back