Can't wait for this to come out...

• Thread starter Thread starter Flexmaster
  • Start date Start date
redox said:
Bro i think spontaneous erection could be quite embarassing sometimes!!!
i don't think anyone will notice "mini me", he's not that big.lol

Cyphon, could you also PM me that info. I'm going down to Brasil again in December (summertime there) for Christmas, and I don't want to be a ghost on the beach.

yea I am confused...ha!Ha!LOL!!! That is what I get for reading too fast!!! Anyway yea that is available already. Trying to anser all these dang PM's and posts got me skimming alot of info trying to produce effective answers that are accurate adn based on fact....good call Iron Bros...kept me from slipping...Thanks!!

Melanotan II

Has anyone here had an personal experience with Melanotan II? Just want to hear some personal feed back before I give it a try.

Re: Melanotan II

ProfitsWorld said:
Has anyone here had an personal experience with Melanotan II? Just want to hear some personal feed back before I give it a try.

check the link above, go to the forums.

peace

Yo cy your pm box is full you cant receive any more pm's until you delete some... Could you send me all of the info you can on this... Thanks stranger

Trenman said:
Yo cy your pm box is full you cant receive any more pm's until you delete some... Could you send me all of the info you can on this... Thanks stranger

GO to the link above dude...it's all there.....

Back