Casey Viator RIP

csuperman

This is a "Developing Story and a very Sad Day.

Cause of death still being investigated...

Casey Viator
Pro Bodybuilder
Casey Viator was the youngest ever AAU Mr. America ‑ gaining the title at the age of 19 in 1971. Viator grew up in New Iberia, Louisiana. In 1968, Viator placed third in the Mr. Louisiana contest.

- - - Updated - - -

images

One of my favs, I just put a pic of him up in my gym a few months ago. I'm sure the anti-steroid folks are having thier orgasm.....

Casey Viator was one of the hardest working bodybuilders. He had deeply etched abs that looked like they were chiseled out of stone. He loved his partying too. Perhaps too much. Rumor has it that on leg day he chugged from a bottle of whiskey between sets at the squat rack. A rare breed who will be sorely missed.

He was one of the true pioneers of bodybuilding. 61 is not that old...

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Casey Viator was one of the hardest working bodybuilders. He had deeply etched abs that looked like they were chiseled out of stone. He loved his partying too. Perhaps too much. Rumor has it that on leg day he chugged from a bottle of whiskey between sets at the squat rack. A rare breed who will be sorely missed.

If that's true, that's just insane. Definitely a shame to see them die this young

Casey

I live not too far from Casey in Florida. His girl friend said it was from an apparent heart attack. The last few years he had cardiac issues and was on medication. Casey was heavy and not in too good of shape. Sad since he was only in early sixties.

I live not too far from Casey in Florida. His girl friend said it was from an apparent heart attack. The last few years he had cardiac issues and was on medication. Casey was heavy and not in too good of shape. Sad since he was only in early sixties.

That is sad! And welcome to MuscleChemistry brutha

Casey Service

That is sad! And welcome to MuscleChemistry brutha
Service for Casey is tomorrow at 2 pm in Clearwater, Fl. First met Casey years ago through a friend who worked with him at Nautilis for Arthur Jones was really nice to me. Wish he had taken better care of himself. I know he was really upset at not winning the 82 Olympia felt it was rigged and IFBB
was punishing him. He still trained but really let himself go the last 10 -12 years.

Back