Cash register honesty, Do you have it?

mkdk

Ok now be honest. I consider myself an honest person. I don't steal, pay what my share of taxes are. However when it comes to cash register honesty, I do not have it. What I mean by this is when you are buying a bunch of stuff. You go through the checkout stand and the clerk fails to check one of your items. I dont say, Oh I am sorry mam but you forgot to charge me for this. Right away I do rationalize, my mind tells me, " they are ripping you off on all this other shit just don't say nothing". You know what, I don't and I just leave the store. Right or wrong I just don't have it, Now be honest guys/gals do you? Or what do you do?

honestly I hate shopping I'm almost in a Prozac mode-just spacing off

so if they didn't charge me or double charged me for something I wouldn't know

I've done it many times where I've said they've undercounted. At Chipotle though when I ask for double meat and they charge me for only one I don't say shit because they don't give me enough lol

I've done it many times where I've said they've undercounted. At Chipotle though when I ask for double meat and they charge me for only one I don't say shit because they don't give me enough lol
Most the time i am cash register honest but the double meat thing gets me

Honestly I will ask them if they missed scanning the item, I always make sure I pay even if I know they missed it! I'm just weird that way and I wouldn't consider it stealing for those who don't fess up, or wouldn't think any less of them, for me I'm weird about karma and not so much fessing up cause I care about the store or clerk .

lol, thats not that bad lol

lol, thats not that bad lol

I did this last night......sort of. I asked double chicken. The same chick puts two measly scoops in and I'm like, really! So the next girl that puts the salsa asks if I'd like anything else and I told her another scoop would be great. You don't pay for it, jeez. You piss customers off and just make them go elsewhere.

I did this last night......sort of. I asked double chicken. The same chick puts two measly scoops in and I'm like, really! So the next girl that puts the salsa asks if I'd like anything else and I told her another scoop would be great. You don't pay for it, jeez. You piss customers off and just make them go elsewhere.

that's true notice how everyone has down sized...I remember when a Big Mac was Big now you have to order 2

well if im very honest if some one was to put extra in my meat pack and only charge me for half that i would not say shit..
but if they are scanning stuff and they miss it or i leave it in the trolley i will say some thing.wierd i guess double standards..the thing is i hate theives and i hate lairs..so its tough u know..

I believe in paying. karma is a bitch I hear.

I'm pretty cash register honest, no doubt. The karma thing, yes I think its got validity, but I do remember many yrs ago I walked out of Sam's and discovered that they didn't charge me for a pair of $12 short...my jeep was in the shop....so I thought "Well if I take back and pay for the shorts, my jeep repair will be cheap BUT if I keep the shorts w/o saying anything, repair bill will be big bucks"....so I brought shorts back and paid for them BUT my jeep repair was close to a grand arghhhhhh

I'm pretty cash register honest, no doubt. The karma thing, yes I think its got validity, but I do remember many yrs ago I walked out of Sam's and discovered that they didn't charge me for a pair of $12 short...my jeep was in the shop....so I thought "Well if I take back and pay for the shorts, my jeep repair will be cheap BUT if I keep the shorts w/o saying anything, repair bill will be big bucks"....so I brought shorts back and paid for them BUT my jeep repair was close to a grand arghhhhhh

karma fucked u over bro..u could been still wearing them shorts today..lol..

Yall who say karma is that the reason you are honest because if you dont do the "right thing'' you will pay for it later? I like when i do "whats right" and dont think twice about it. Thats usually rare though i have a selfish make up honestly and have to force myself to do the "right thing"most the time

Back