cell phones in gyms are killing me!

I just think if you're going to talk on the phone, go outside and leave the area that you're supposedly training in because if you're just standing there or sitting there in the way, no one else can use the equipment

So today today i asked this guy talking on his phone sitting on the bench "if your not going to shit get off the pot" dude looked at me sized me up and got up and walked away. Guess thats the way they need to be treated or shove the phone up thier ass. I understand business at the gym but I pay for my time and my time is valuable, theres a time and a place for phone usage not on a bench or other places on the gym floor. Just venting because it pissed me off today.

So today today i asked this guy talking on his phone sitting on the bench "if your not going to shit get off the pot" dude looked at me sized me up and got up and walked away. Guess thats the way they need to be treated or shove the phone up thier ass. I understand business at the gym but I pay for my time and my time is valuable, theres a time and a place for phone usage not on a bench or other places on the gym floor. Just venting because it pissed me off today.

LOL, should've just sat down behind him and started trying to bench.

Seriously. It gets a little frustrating, I wonder how many pics of me are running around on the web of people taking pics of me working out.

Why is that? The other choice was villasport. All the golds, ballys and 24 hour and the other smaller ones smell like ball sweat and dirty socks, besides all the fat girls all go there. I hardly see any heavy women at mine..lol

mmmmm....bro i love big girls, they just have to have pritty face and big titties

you ever seen a fat girl with small titties? its like looking at yourself naked in the mirror with a tuck under

mmmmm....bro i love big girls, they just have to have pritty face and big titties

you ever seen a fat girl with small titties? its like looking at yourself naked in the mirror with a tuck under

Thanks for the horrible visual and yeah i have seen women with huge asses and overlapping bellies and small titties. They are called midgets..lol

Back