check out the soap opera at FB

For anyone who couldn't follow the links to the fitnessboard threads because fb was down, it appears to be back up now.

i think its time to put that to rest, everybody is finally calming down. Its much nicer here anyways and better to leave that shit alone

Yeah, I agree with you guys, that is why I'm here with you now. It was turning into Jerry Springer over there; too much BS. I'm here too learn, if I wanted that shiot I would go to a soap opera board. Let's keep it business here.

I also just left FB. they are all a bunch of dicks there. i was talking to that dude who supposedly started it. he said that it all started when he posted as a source. he didnt know it was against the rules he said. he said he didnt know where to even look at the rules. fter that he said it was all down hill. everybody keeps bashing and harassing him. he said that he's gonna defend himself and that he'll stop when they stop.

Subject3

i like cock...its yum yum yum in my tum

Last edited by a moderator:
Subject1

I'm a stupid idiot and sinvce IP caught me in the last thread i tried again in this one.....now i changed my name to a girl but i'm still an idiot!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back