Chelle

learner202 said:
It is petite. Your cute too. Chelle is awefully hot though!
thank you. And I agree with you about Chelle. She is a very pretty lady! ;) She is also a sweetheart! :)

Wow- very pretty Chelle- always nice to have a face with a name. Thanks so much for posting....... Love the pics girl. You look great. Please keep posting. Yeah Teek helped me with mine to I am not good on the size and stuff ya know?

Great job sweetie- you are a hottie :)

SEXYMAMA said:
Wow- very pretty Chelle- always nice to have a face with a name. Thanks so much for posting....... Love the pics girl. You look great. Please keep posting. Yeah Teek helped me with mine to I am not good on the size and stuff ya know?

Great job sweetie- you are a hottie :)

Thank you sexymama :)
Hopefully in 6 months I will have improved with my muscle gains and will post some "after" pics.

My diet is what henders me. I have to force myself to eat enough.
I don't starve, but I come from the old school of thought "eat only when you're hungry". By that time, you're body is not happy with you.

I work out hard 3 x's a week, and I'm afraid the diet thing takes away from my hard work. I'll put more focus on things though :)

very sexy CHELLE ! I dig the short hiar thing (ever since demi in ghost !) and for the record I like the "natural" look I think to many girls rely on way too much makeup !

shiko24

shiko24 said:
very sexy CHELLE ! I dig the short hiar thing (ever since demi in ghost !) and for the record I like the "natural" look I think to many girls rely on way too much makeup !

shiko24

Thanks Shiko! I had that Demi cut too when Ghost was popular :p

I'm very happy with my short "do" :)

Nice pics girl!!! :D

I used to have really short hair like yours! It's great if you ever decide to grow it out because it comes back all nice and healthy!

Your avitar does not do you justice. You are a beautiful woman Chelle. And the pic of you in glasses is my favorite.

Badgermoon said:
Your avitar does not do you justice. You are a beautiful woman Chelle. And the pic of you in glasses is my favorite.

Thank you, Badgermoon :) Teek told me it was my "sexy librarian look" hehehehehe....:p

Well, wearing glasses myself I'm of course partial to that look.....

how'd I miss these?

VERY nice figure, chelle......I can't imagine you improving on what's already there!

AND, I like the no makeup look.....can't stand too much makeup on any woman......you look great !

bigshug said:
Well, wearing glasses myself I'm of course partial to that look.....

how'd I miss these?

VERY nice figure, chelle......I can't imagine you improving on what's already there!

AND, I like the no makeup look.....can't stand too much makeup on any woman......you look great !

Bigshug, out of the kindness of his heart, Teek put these up for me just yesterday. :)

Thank you for you kind words. :D

You look great.

I like the second pic best. I like a woman who wears glasses. You breath hard a couple of times then they cant see what you are going to do next. If you are trying to put on some muscle, might I suggest "PROTIEN" and llloooottttsss of it.

very nice pics chelle. down to earth home town girl in very good shape. HEY wait a minute what's that on your back in pic #3? Is that a tattoo? Why you naughty little sinner!!!!!

Just kidding I've got 2 myself.

mailboxkillR said:
very nice pics chelle. down to earth home town girl in very good shape. HEY wait a minute what's that on your back in pic #3? Is that a tattoo? Why you naughty little sinner!!!!!

Just kidding I've got 2 myself.

Hey MailboxkillR :)
Here's a closer look for you ;)
I had this done in Japan a few years back.
I'd like to get just one more.

Attachments

• britattoo.jpg
    britattoo.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 655
Last edited:
MUCH BIGGER said:
You look great.

I like the second pic best. I like a woman who wears glasses. You breath hard a couple of times then they cant see what you are going to do next. If you are trying to put on some muscle, might I suggest "PROTIEN" and llloooottttsss of it.

Your glasses comment has been giggling :saywhat:
You know what I hate - in the dead of summer, when I'm in a store that's nice and cool, as soon as I walk out my glasses fog up!!! I'm a NERD!!!!!!! :laugh: I wear contacts a lot ;)

I'm getting Optimun Nutrition Pro Complex - 55 grams of protein.
Since I struggle getting enough of that and calories, this stuff will be a big help/suppliment.

Thank you for the nice compliments :)

Back