((((Chris Wintemberg 3 days out from Golds Classic))))

yeah hows the abs looking......goddamn shredded to me but it seems like when he sucks down he will have more def. in the abdominal area?

HERE IS A LITTLE GOOD LUCK BUMP FOR CHRIS WHO WILL BE DOING HIS FIRST SHOW EVER TOMORROW, MY WIFE AND i WILL BE THERE ANYNE ELSE GOING

its a secret, actualy he was fucked pretty bad, and we have photos for our November issue of MuscleChemistry MOnthly and a full article to go with it, the photos will undoubtedly piss you off and make you question this sport

Presser said:
its a secret, actualy he was fucked pretty bad, and we have photos for our November issue of MuscleChemistry MOnthly and a full article to go with it, the photos will undoubtedly piss you off and make you question this sport

Press - par for the course when it comes to bb judging.
It makes one what to doubt themsevles, but you just have to keep going and improving with every show. Will he do another show this year or wait till next season?

He won the heavy weight class and all the info will be in my article for decembers MuscleChemistry Monthly, wich is late but it will be published soon ,,like tomorrow with photos, he looked great bro

That fact that he is humble is AWESOME, too many ppl get big heads when they start to really progress towards there goals. Thats the attitude we need more in this lifestyle.

Back