christmas in june

forcecon

the mailman just delivered my test prop. and tren acetate. I cant wait to get started. the guys hands were shaking like a leaf when he handed me my package. I wonder if I should be worried?

I'm still waiting on mine lol starting to feel like I got duped... Was excited for my first cycle, now I am just getting annoyed. Maybe my mailman kept mine. Can't even get a response from them. I had this place recommended by a few people cause of their low prices and fast shipping... wish I could have checked with my new MC family before using them.

the mailman just delivered my test prop. and tren acetate. I cant wait to get started. the guys hands were shaking like a leaf when he handed me my package. I wonder if I should be worried?

i guess if we dont hear from ya for a while, we know what happened to ya!

When he come up and handed you the package you should have yelled gotcha hands up. lol

Wait they came through! Merry Christmas to me too!!! It's my first Christmas so I am exceptionally excited lol just a simple test cycle but still stoked... cant wait to start!!!!

He was probably nervous because he switched out your gear with his canola oil. Next time he delivers he'll be 20-30lbs heavier.

I snatched the package out of his hand and locked the door behind me.. 3 days later and I am still a free man with a load of juice. I took my second shot of prop and tren today. I started coughing right after the shot, but it stopped about five minutes later. I am starting to sweat like a hog in the gym, when I used to just sweat like a pig. I also had a dream last night that Russian agents were after me. I can dig all of it. I am just wondering how long before I should feel the affects in the gym. 10-14 days or sooner? Anyone have an idea?

It seems like everything has been running slow lately. Ive got a mail lady, but I try to talk to her regularly. If that bitches voice starts getting deeper its on!!

they would have got you at that tim most likely if it was something like a set up

I would have written "return to sender" on the package and let it sit unopened for one day, just to be on the safe side.

I would have written "return to sender" on the package and let it sit unopened for one day, just to be on the safe side.

Just so everyone knows ..that doesn't work at all!!! You still get raided and arrested every time. Rick Collins has written about this a lot and many of his cases like this and your fucked every time .....just wanted to put that out there for the record

Thanks Presser. That is good to know. So if they do a controlled delivery and you accept the package, you are screwed, right? Hmmm....What if the recipient's name is fictitious? Just wondering.

Thanks Presser. That is good to know. So if they do a controlled delivery and you accept the package, you are screwed, right? Hmmm....What if the recipient's name is fictitious? Just wondering.

You have a better chance of fighting it in court but your still going to be arrested during the delivery and acceptance . I've read a bunch on this stuff at steroid law and my take is your screwed no matter what

Back