christmas

merry christmas bros spend time with family eat your ass off and most of all enjoy and dont forget why we celebrate christmas.

A special merry christmas to the men and women serving our country that make it possible for us to spend time with family and celebrate this great holiday. Nair Teedub and anyone else that serves god bless you all and thank you for your service. It is appreciated more then you will ever know.

everyone be safe and smart and have a great xmas, and remember these wise words, what would IP do? if you are ever of in need for advice

Wishing a good Christmas to everyone - I wonder if Irishpride ever got his sheep
that pearl necklace for its christmas present??

Thanks GS! Much appreciated! I've opened a few presents already on accident. Since I live far from all my family and most of my friends (and they're lazy), I get presents straight from the place they order it from. I usually have no clue what it is and end up opening it on accident. Then I usually act like I didn't open it til Christmas morning, what a dick. Oh well, Merry Christmas everyone!

Get_Swole said:
A special merry christmas to the men and women serving our country that make it possible for us to spend time with family and celebrate this great holiday. Nair Teedub and anyone else that serves god bless you all and thank you for your service. It is appreciated more then you will ever know.
bump for this message

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, here's to a great New Year!

Back