Clear Sky

G2g, love their stuff. Ordered antibiotics, nolvadex and caber. They say about 15 days for shipping but I've never waited more than about a week.

G2g, love their stuff. Ordered antibiotics, nolvadex and caber. They say about 15 days for shipping but I've never waited more than about a week.

placed an order the first week in Nov of last year and I didn't get it until Jan 20th.

placed an order the first week in Nov of last year and I didn't get it until Jan 20th.

I ordered from several places around christmas and new years and shipping time seemed slow. The times I used clear sky only took about two weeks to recieve order

I've ordered four times and usually takes about three weeks if not longer. Great products, poor shipping. If you're placing an order don't get excited, it's one of those place an order and try to forget about it and one day it will show up...otherwise you will drive yourself nuts waiting on the mailman everyday.

My last one took like 3 weeks but I like there stuff

yeah they have GREAT PRODUCTS WITH REAL BRAND NAMES. Well worth the wait if you ask me! I rather wait 2-3 weeks for quality products then get some garbage products in a few days !!

Call me crazy but i like putting real Pharmacy name brand products in my body and not bath tub brew!

Clearsky gets 5 out of 5 Stars from me!

Back