Clen dosage advice

japan69

hey bros.

So, I have researched a bit.. and found that no one has a specific recommended dosage for clenbuterol. Best I have heard is that you should take 20mg every 30 minutes until you feel shaky, then you your dosage is to take 20mg less than what made you feel shaky.

ANyone else have advice there?

Basically, I need to know how much to order to make sure i have enough to cover the cycle. I'm going to do a 10 wk cutting cycle, with Clen in weeks 3-4 and 7-8. So, I'll need enough pills to cover 28 days.

I assume you take a number of pills every day. Can anyone give me what their own dosages were per day? Just so i can get an idea of how much to order.

Also, once you know your dosage, do you normally take them all at once? or do you still spread them throughout the day?

Any help, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

-j69

not a bug clen expert but you space them throughout the day i know for sure

I could be wrong but I believe you mean micrograms not milligrams...

I always does at least 120mcg when I take it, but I don't always space it out. I seem to get shaky no matter what. I'd think it would work better spaced out but it works from me just throwing back a handful once a day. The proper way to do it yes would be to space it out IMO,,,bigjosh

the half life of clen is soo long that it really doesn't make a difference whether you space it out or not from what I've heard... but many bros space it out just to basically space it out... no real reason... it doesn't make a difference...

also japan check your pms bro..

thanks for the replies, bros.

yes, i should have said mcg instead of mg *slap self*

Anyone else care to share their personal dosages? just nice to have a reference of what other people take.

thanks,

j69

I typically ramp up to 160mcg's/day or until I get the shakes then I back off 1 tab. I personally spread them throughout the day but It is not necessary.

Same, I start at 40mcg ramp up at 20mcg day -when I get jittery I stay at that level for the next day or 2 until no longer shaky, 120/140mcg is usually my max-total time on is 2 wks, then same time off. I divide my daily dose into 2 equal amounts, 1 at @ 6am 1 at 2pm, that way I can still sleep.

ok here is my .02 cts

2weeks on 2 weeks off
14 days total
taper up and then back down go up 1 pill per day when you reach a # of pills that make you shaky then back down 1 pill ok
so say you find out that 5 pills a day is your limit back off to 4 pills this is how you would run it

day 1, 1 pill
day 2, 2 pills
day 3, 3 pills
day 4 - 11, 4 pills
day 12, 3 pills
day 13, 2 pills
day 14, 1 pill

next two weeks run hydroxycut or some other caffiene

take 1 pill every 2 to 3 hours none after 4pm or
I PROMISE YOU WILL NOT SLEEP !!!

you will feel hot sweaty and some times tired

if you come off clen and do not run hydroxy or something you will crash hard and your heart will feel like it is going to burst out of your chest you will not sleep for a few nights because you can hear and feel your heart pounding in your chest trust me I know !

I think BassKiller's page is where I got this info so this all came from him big thanks to him for all his help to all of us

hope that this helps you good luck !

keep me posted on how it works for you

also I bought 1000 tabs and it was well worth it ! believe me you will use them !

Good advice above.

My personal dose is about 120-150mcg a day.

Back