competing

teedubgee

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Gold Member
So when I wanna start competing, how do I decide on what show I should enter? I don't even know where to begin. I don't plan on competing anytime this year, but would like to get any idea on where to begin and maybe attend some shows to see what it's like.

teedubgee said:
So when I wanna start competing, how do I decide on what show I should enter? I don't even know where to begin. I don't plan on competing anytime this year, but would like to get any idea on where to begin and maybe attend some shows to see what it's like.
bro i can def help you get ready, and make a plan. let me know.

well db's answewr was gonna be my answer, "check out db or supermannpc" for show prep a-z brutha!

oh and jump into a real show man, its tough to guage what shows are worth a shit when u are starting out but my first show pics all need to have the guy next to me pics cut out cuase it looked like a bully stealing candy from a baby, not cool! I didnt know any better first time out. Oh and for all u smart asses I was the bully, ( i know someone would have got me with that)

I'm thinking of entering a contest myself, does anyone know a good hot dog eating contest on the east coast?

seriously bro, go for it. you'll do great.

The NPC Upper Midwest is in Fargo, ND. It's a few hours from me and in March. I'll be looking into it if I don't get deployed.

By the looks of your back shot i figured you already competed, i think you'll do really good if you decide to compete.

I have been to good number of bb shows as well as competing in them. I only compete in NPC shows. The NPC show are generally run better and more organized than other organizations. Try the NPC's website to start. Your state NPC should have their own sight as well. You can also call the promoters of the show you are thinking of entering.
Good Luck, you will do well.

Been LONG time for me - I just did couple of small local shows. Thats what I'd
suggest to start. Or check one out and give yourself a year to get ready - you'd
have a idea what kind of shape you have to be in. OORRRR just jump into a big
one and get the experience. OOORRRRR............

Back