concealed carrier just stopped mass shooting night club

Dean Destructo

http://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/0...ss-shooting-night-club-media-remained-silent/

[FONT=&quot]Shots rang out at the Playoffz nightclub at 105 B Little Mountain Road before 3:30 a.m. Sunday, according to an incident report from the Spartanburg County Sheriff’s Office.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Deputies believe Thompson got into an argument with another man and began firing into a crowd of people outside the club, Lt. Kevin Bobo, a Spartanburg County Sheriff’s Office spokesman, said in an email.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Three people were shot. Another man who was shot at returned fire with his own handgun and struck Thompson in the leg, he said.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]He acted in self-defense and has a concealed weapons permit, so he’s not being charged, Bobo said.[/FONT]

The club's name is Playoffz... guy starts shooting into the crowd due to an argument.... another guy carrying a gun into an establishment that sells alcohol.... ya this is pretty common place in the 'hood clubs. The only difference is somebody involved wasn't a Felon for once.. thugs shooting each other is nothing new...
Ha!! I posted that before looking at the story to confirm my assumptions as to the demographic... I was right..

The club's name is Playoffz... guy starts shooting into the crowd due to an argument.... another guy carrying a gun into an establishment that sells alcohol.... ya this is pretty common place in the 'hood clubs. The only difference is somebody involved wasn't a Felon for once.. thugs shooting each other is nothing new...
Ha!! I posted that before looking at the story to confirm my assumptions as to the demographic... I was right..

Yeah Your a Regular Kreskin lol, let me try too.....The Sun will rise in the east and set in the west tomorrow. lmao

Every one should carry a gun playing field equal. Gooodstill goodand bad still bad. Just now you might think. Who might be watching

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Maybe the guy was there for the women not the booze. Some states you can't drink and carry, but it's still legal to carry in a bar. Most thugs don't have permits either

Back