Crock Pot Recipes (anyone got them)

csuperman

Looking for some decent crock pot recipes for low fat lean type of meals. I am sure someone out there has some pretty tasty ones.

my wife has one

soak the meat in Braggs amino acid

turkey, veggies, spices, then some dead cow-she'll switch the turkey out for chicken sometimes...stewed for about 5 hrs.

if I could make it to deer season, I would like to mix the turkey with the deer

then when all done, chop up a raw onion and throw it in mix (this was my idea) it really helps with the taste

I'll ask what spices she uses this is what makes the stew-nobody likes a boring stew

she said crushed red pepper and Mrs. Dash

thanks that's kinda what I do but haven't heard of braggs amino acids what is that?, anyone got any goulashtype recipes of gumbo,

Oh yea baby. I fired mine up today. I usually do twice per week. I use 3-4 lbs roast with Lawsons seasoning rubbed in good. I throw about 5 golden potatoes on and one onion. I set for four hours, then let it soak for 1 more hour. It falls to piecses and is awesome. I have been doing this twice a week for about 6-8 months. Still not tired of it and my son thinks Im the best. He eats more of it than me. Would love to hear others recipes

Oh man I love the Crock Pot! I don't have any good recipes, but throw a sirloin roast with potato's, carrots, garlic, salt , and pepper.... I can live on that happily

thanks that's kinda what I do but haven't heard of braggs amino acids what is that?, anyone got any goulashtype recipes of gumbo,

really it's just liquid amino acid that you can marinate your burgers or steak in-any meat for that matter

Wifey makes a mean roast. Theres no bad way to cook in it just dump an entire roast in it, dice or throw whole potatos with carrots and onions with some taco seasoning and let it cook overnight or 12 hours. I usually start picking at it at about 5 :)

Wifey makes a mean roast. Theres no bad way to cook in it just dump an entire roast in it, dice or throw whole potatos with carrots and onions with some taco seasoning and let it cook overnight or 12 hours. I usually start picking at it at about 5 :)
i never tried taco seasoning

well I picked up 2.5lbs of beef chuck, bag of potatoes, bag of carrots, some onions and celery and some pot roast seasoning its on tomorrow. kinda pricey with everything but I should get like 5 meals out of it so its pretty decent when you calculate it out.

made this today..
brassing beef,spanish chirizo sausage,turkish beef chirizo sausage,potataos,celary(leaf's as well as storks),fennal seeds(8-9) salt pepper,onion,green lentils,yellow split peas.
brown onion ,beef,chirizo 10 mins then cook for 3 hours

well I picked up 2.5lbs of beef chuck, bag of potatoes, bag of carrots, some onions and celery and some pot roast seasoning its on tomorrow. kinda pricey with everything but I should get like 5 meals out of it so its pretty decent when you calculate it out.

Add it to you eggs in the morning and oh baby it's killer. Also if you have some Ezekiel bread or their buns make a sandwich and you have some great protein and carbs.

Chicken Adobo

Whole chicken cut into pieces or chicken thighs/drums/etc
1 onion
8-10 cloves garlic
about 1/2 cup vinegar
about 3/4 cup soy sauce

You can also throw some bell pepper in there if you like. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.

Serve with some sliced green onions over some brown rice. Should be fairly healthy and its cheap too.

Chicken Adobo

Whole chicken cut into pieces or chicken thighs/drums/etc
1 onion
8-10 cloves garlic
about 1/2 cup vinegar
about 3/4 cup soy sauce

You can also throw some bell pepper in there if you like. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.

Serve with some sliced green onions over some brown rice. Should be fairly healthy and its cheap too.

lol

Back