customs letter weird

dorian123

Gold Member
this is weird-I make an order with a company never get the order or a seizure notice...

the company was cool enough to resend the order to another po box

anyway I think that the order gets lost in the mail so I make another small order with a diff company at the old po box

last weekend I check it-NOW I have a seizure letter dated a month ago? and I also have the small order I placed from the other company... both the small order and the seizure letter have been opened??? probably by the postmaster-but why would he let the small order go and not confiscate it?

Who knows, the postmaster probably doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground, but I'd get a different PO with a fake name or something at least for a little while.

Who knows, the postmaster probably doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground, but I'd get a different PO with a fake name or something at least for a little while.

Can you do that? I thought you had to show ID to open a PO box?

Just get a box at a services place like UPS or Mailboxes, Etc. It's much easier, and you get a street address.

I'd take whats in their and close out that box...

Now that address and the name associated with it are likely no good to go, it is very likely they will flag you and be aware of your activity for a further date...

Your safest bet is to change up your shipping methods IMO, that means new name, new PO box or methods as mentioned here...

I'd take whats in their and close out that box...

Now that address and the name associated with it are likely no good to go, it is very likely they will flag you and be aware of your activity for a further date...

Your safest bet is to change up your shipping methods IMO, that means new name, new PO box or methods as mentioned here...
Solid advice!

yeah I took the small order and had the big order sent to a diff po box at a diff post office...

I'll keep the po box open just for my bills, won't have anything sent there again though

yeah I took the small order and had the big order sent to a diff po box at a diff post office...

I'll keep the po box open just for my bills, won't have anything sent there again though

Personaly I think thats being lazy, not to rag on ya bro, but i think you already know if ur box was open and a letter there that you should take then time to close that fucker and disapear for a while, otherwise you COULD be sitting in jail asking yourself why you got so careless or lazy over shit you know better

not a flame dorian brutha, just an honest assesment daddio!

How long does it take to get a damn letter? I'm awaiting one since my pack has been sitting at customes for 2 fucking weeks now. This sucks!

you are tripping bro, relax. it commonly takes 3+ weeks to receive a seizure letter, even after it has entered customs. you have nothing to worry about. All the other advice in this thread is solid.

and yeah NAIR your stuff got sezied. I have never seen something get through when it has been in customs longer than 2-3 days.....

you are tripping bro, relax. it commonly takes 3+ weeks to receive a seizure letter, even after it has entered customs. you have nothing to worry about. All the other advice in this thread is solid.

Shap's right... ive only had on seized ever and it took 5-6 weeks for me to recieve my letter.

if your really concerned then close the box

Personaly I think thats being lazy, not to rag on ya bro, but i think you already know if ur box was open and a letter there that you should take then time to close that fucker and disapear for a while, otherwise you COULD be sitting in jail asking yourself why you got so careless or lazy over shit you know better

not a flame dorian brutha, just an honest assesment daddio!

no, what I'm saying is that I got the small order and the letter at the same time-didn't think that the box was flagged at the time so I just grabbed all the mail and left...

later I found out that they had both been opened

and yeah NAIR your stuff got sezied. I have never seen something get through when it has been in customs longer than 2-3 days.....

Buddy I don't know how the hell it happened but I got it the mail today, I beleive, unopened. Miracles do happen.

Or I'm being followed!

Back