customs wierd

OK so here's how it worked, my wife goes to the post office and yes it was a seizure notice...

because the sender sent it certified she had to sign for it, normally they just throw the notice in the box but, even after I requested to waive signature, they still sent it certified which is probably why she had to sign for the letter

she didn't break any laws because she didn't purchase or receive anything

I did because I was unaware that there was a daily limit

the sender did because they were overseas they didn't log it like federal law says, which is why it was seized...

mark it off as a loss and move on

I won't be doing business with that company any more since they can't follow directions and they have stopped replying to my messages for the past3 days...a heads up would have been nice

first sign of trouble they bail??? Fuck them

funny thing is it cost me about $130...but customs says it was an estimated $450

where do these people shop?

Yeah that's the street value for finished meth that customs use to stay awake 24 hours.. I was waiting to see you on postal wars In your muscle chemistry T-shirt but glad you were t bro..I mean glad you sent the wife ..lol.. Kdn ..

Yeah that's the street value for finished meth that customs use to stay awake 24 hours.. I was waiting to see you on postal wars In your muscle chemistry T-shirt but glad you were t bro..I mean glad you sent the wife ..lol.. Kdn ..

ha ha that's probably not too far from the truth too

breaking the law to enforce the law

funny thing is it cost me about $130...but customs says it was an estimated $450

where do these people shop?

What sounds better a seizure of $130 of ephedrine that wasnt logged correcty or a seizure of $430 of illegal ephedrine on its way to a Meth lab... It's all about the spin in the report.

What sounds better a seizure of $130 of ephedrine that wasnt logged correcty or a seizure of $430 of illegal ephedrine on its way to a Meth lab... It's all about the spin in the report.

very true, a way to justify the spending of tax payers money:chicken:

the whole meth and ephedrine thing was worked up so they could down grade the sinus medicine that really worked and require a doctor's note

pay for the real shit or suffer

all about keep the public scared and making money

capitalism at it's best

just to think 5 years ago you could buy this stuff at a gas station, now all of the sudden it's a crime

can't wait for the carbon monoxide tax to try to pass again

We have the stupid carbon tax here in Aus... unbeleivable ! Aus has the highest tax rates in the world .. what a joke!!

We have the stupid carbon tax here in Aus... unbeleivable ! Aus has the highest tax rates in the world .. what a joke!!

Carbon tax ? U gotta be kidden mate.. They kicked me out in one month for a overdue visa once.. Sob I had to leave some trim there..

just to think 5 years ago you could buy this stuff at a gas station, now all of the sudden it's a crime

can't wait for the carbon monoxide tax to try to pass again

Its still legal here in the states, well most states, not sure about California i think its illegal there, but you can buy Ephedrine hcl at any pharmacy now with I.D.

Back