cut blend 300

I am off for the week so I decided to do a little brewing.
made a potent cut-blend of
Tren ace,Mast p, test p @ 100mg each.
I used 2% BA,18%BB, 75% EO and the rest GSO.
so far so good it is Crystal clear and miminim pip .
I'll give it a few days and see how it holds.
This will be my spring cut cycle. I pinned 1ml just to see if it was bearable.

Bro, clear out your inbox :) trying to send you a pm.

Edit: or if anyone seeing this now; just about to make a batch of 300mg cutmix. Are these recipes still g2g?
Im using nylon zapcaps for filtering. Its the amount of EO thats concerns me.

Inbox cleared, with 75% eo it's pretty thin. I was worried about that high of a concentration holding. You could probably get away with less.. but I have not tried it.

Also I tried running 2ml eod and the pip was crippling. Backed down to 1 1/2 'll and it was a 50/50 chance.
at 1 ml it's been good to go..I think with a thicker oil it will hold better in the muscle. I believe the eo is absorber faster then the hormones.

Still holding atleast. That was my main concern. Youll have to count with some pip with 300 dosing of fast esters ;)

So it's crashing in depot obviously vicious, but prior to the pip that rises 2 days later, it's smooth? Well... Should be a simple fix. Could be that your sensitive to the prop ester yes.... but you wouldn't necessarily see the pain rise 2 days later... That's more of a sensitivity that with issue pain shortly after administering that doesn't necessarly go away in half a da either lol, but if you want to play with oils dude give a 50/50 mix or 60/40 of MCT/Castor oil.... That should change things a whole lot. Could do that, drop the EO a little and add a little more BB as well, keeping BA at 1% or 1.5% which ever your comfortable with.... But awesome thanks for the heads up. I'll give it a go and let yall know how it is.

Back