cyber site down...

petrobond5150

Anyone know the eta on when cyber-suppz is gonna be up and running again? I've got an outstanding order but I can't get onto my account to see where it is.

Anyone know the eta on when cyber-suppz is gonna be up and running again? I've got an outstanding order but I can't get onto my account to see where it is.

there should not be any outstanding orders bro? when was it made and waht was it for? pm me that info ASAP!

The cyber-store will be up again shortly under new ownership.

cyber order

I ordered the 3 products for 99

2 aqua-alis and an m1-t

that order was made on May 2, order # 65 to be exact.

tried to make another order in leiu of this one and I was told to make other payment arrangements.

still checking the mailbox everyday

the cyber suppz store is down, and about to be under new ownership, you can either chargeback the money on ur card, and get refunded or u can wait until the new owners open up and they will make good on this order even though it was made with the old owner/ The new owner should be up and running in a week or so, and they will gladly ship this out to you!

However once again you can you can do a chargeback on ur card, cause if the old owner took ur money and didnt send your order then thats fucked up and you can chargeback the payment to ur card and u will have no problem getting the refund issued through your bank or card issuer!

Sorry it happened bro, but the store will be up very very soon and taking orders again!

Honestly bro, I'd say wait it out and the new owner will take care of it. We'll make sure it gets taken care of, don't want to see people run from people that have sponsored here

no pm yet

no pm yet from who bro? if u tryed pming "liquidz" the old owner, then dont bother as they are no longer with us and not running the store anymore.

If i was u i would simply do a chargeback on ur card if u didnt get ur order, or if u wait for the new owner then they will make good on it and prolly send u extras for your trouble with your past order threw the old owner!

I think The Dude was saying he sent you (Presser) a pm and the way he said it sounded like he was telling this guy that you (Presser) sent this guy a pm

Back