Cyber-Supplementz Product Reviews. Aqua-Alis, Aqua-Burn, Vi-Aqua, Cyto-Burn, M1-T.

Ramping off Cytoburn right now. Ran ECA with it and it made a far better impression than with just ECA alone.

I'd like to give it another go in a couple weeks:thumbsup:

ive used 3 products

M1t - Usded it to kick start my cycle - then used it again towards the end. The strength gains are incredible. Will definatrly use it again
Aqua & Cyto - used it before i started my cycle to lean up.. only needed to use it for 2 weeks together with proper diet i leaned up real quick.. i am using this combo right now again to lean up my gains from my cycle.

must i say these products were also send in a very timley fashion considering i live in Australia and there was no customs checks

Ramping off Cytoburn right now. Ran ECA with it and it made a far better impression than with just ECA alone.

I'd like to give it another go in a couple weeks:thumbsup:

Nice, im back to taking an ECA stack daily again, but would like to see how it worked with a combo like you took. How much weight did u lose

Nice, im back to taking an ECA stack daily again, but would like to see how it worked with a combo like you took. How much weight did u lose

Was also running MCIGF 100mcg (50/50bilat) daily as well as 250mg test/wk cruise.

Was on cyto/eca for 3 weeks and noticed more vascularity in my forearms.

As for losing weight, well, I came off cycle in early Oct at 227#. Am now at 213#. Started cyto/eca at beginning of Nov.

Thats about as far as I kept track, weight-wise. Sorry I couldn't give you a more concrete number

Was also running MCIGF 100mcg (50/50bilat) daily as well as 250mg test/wk cruise.

As for losing weight, well, I came off cycle in early Oct at 227#. Am now at 213#. Started cyto/eca at beginning of Nov.

Thats about as far as I kept track, weight-wise. Sorry I couldn't give you a more concrete number

its all good brutha, i was just curious how you were doing losing weight/cutting.

bumping reviews! Great products THAT ACTUALLY WORK! AND WORK WELL!

Thanks for the bumps guys....Things are picking up for those that are bulking up through winter. Aqua Alis and Vi Aqua are big now so guys must be looking forward to being cooped up in the house with their old ladies a lot lol

- - - Updated - - -

ive used 3 products

M1t - Usded it to kick start my cycle - then used it again towards the end. The strength gains are incredible. Will definatrly use it again
Aqua & Cyto - used it before i started my cycle to lean up.. only needed to use it for 2 weeks together with proper diet i leaned up real quick.. i am using this combo right now again to lean up my gains from my cycle.

must i say these products were also send in a very timley fashion considering i live in Australia and there was no customs checks

I do my best to get it there as quickly as possible. You guys in Australia are keeping me busy. Glad to have you all on board, you guys must be passing the word every where down under lol

That's great to hear, the vascularity always impresses me the most when I've used it

big bump for these guys! If your unsure about them then read their product reviews by customers!!!

to the top, I think they are still running a sale, or maybe its a new sale, not sure but in any case its that time fellas! Spring will be here before ya know it! Time to start hitting the gym hard now so your ready for the butts on the beach!

We had planned on running it until the first of the year, but it'll be all through January so the people who were tapped from Xmas can get in on it too

Back