• I get gyno (or symptoms of)

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • My hair starts to fall out more rapidly

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • It gave me bad liver and or kidney and or cholesterol values

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Extreme sleeplesness

Votes: 16 32.0%
  • I think I got cancer from it (or tumors)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Extreme anger or irratiblility

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • I get acne

Votes: 24 48.0%
  • Other…

Votes: 7 14.0%

• Total voters
occassional sleeplessness, mild acne on shoulders after I come off, become slightly more aggressive, and sex drive is higher

I get some bloat and acne on my back when I come off mostly. Sleeplessness too. haven't had probs with gyno, but took anti-e, so I wouldn't expect to. My mood is definately better, much like Al stated. I don't get angry from it at all. In fact, I notice that when I'm off cycle is when I have a tendancy to be mean. Not that it is a big part of my personality, but I seem to be in such a better mood, and more tolerant when I'm on. I sure feel more alive.

sensitive nipps.headaches.sweat when i sleep.24hr hard on.i tend to be more calm.that might be because i have low blood sugar,so eating all the time makes me at ease.

Am I like the only one who gets to post on these threads twice...once years ago, and again now.

What's funny is how it changes. I posted that it was an increase in facial and chest hair, which I still get, but now my worst sides are acne and blood pressure.

Okay, it seems that the compound with the most pronounced side effects is hands down DECA…So, if this screws you guys up so much I’m assuming the benefits outweigh the misery???

Also, has anyone tried any acne medications or treatments such as Proactive etc. to combat it?

the only side ive ever gotten from DECA was not being able to get it up once, but that was because i was dumb and didnt have my test dose higher than the deca, i wont be making that mistake again!

What do you guys do to remedy the sleep problem? I’m sweating pools of water on my bed and I wake up every hour all night. I feel like shit this morning…I have to get my sleep!

Back