Damn bro's= I think I am bleeding!

CHAINES

Ummmmmmm This may seem strange but I am worried...I took a piss this mornin and it was red or rust...But bad man...I didnt flush (shame) My wife just came out of the bathroom freakin out...I think it was blood....Cant see through it... I feel fine..All I have been doing is a little creatine and glutamine..Not eaven steady?I drank alot of water this week but not this weekend, jst cofee really..( Its my cheat weekend)...Think I just need to drink more?strange

Could be a lot of things. If you notice it again, I would see a Doctor. Could be an infection of the kidneys or bladder.

if all you are takin is creatine and glutamine....chances are it is nothing more than just "wasted" nutrients i guess....taking a multivitamin??

No vitamins..I did go and get drunk friday night..(first in a month)
Didnt eat right since and barely drank anything..I think I just abused myself and let myself down..I am clean and I think my body may be telling me something..I will listen..LOL my wife is runing around here trying to force me to drink and cooking her ass off..lol What a gal!...Oh yes she has read these posts and is amzed at the people on this board.....You all have more fans than you know...

i've personally taken in mucho vitamins of every sort, including the above-mentioned glutamine and creatine, and my piss has been nothing but somewhere between clear and yellow. i just checked w/ a medical person for ya. she said it may be either a kidney or bladder infection or possibly kidney stones. i have personally seen hundreds and hundreds of urine samples and less than a handful have been close to red in colour. moral of story= see a f'ing doctor. :) good luck.
pp

CHAINES said:
Ummmmmmm This may seem strange but I am worried...I took a piss this mornin and it was red or rust...But bad man...I didnt flush (shame) My wife just came out of the bathroom freakin out...I think it was blood....Cant see through it... I feel fine..All I have been doing is a little creatine and glutamine..Not eaven steady?I drank alot of water this week but not this weekend, jst cofee really..( Its my cheat weekend)...Think I just need to drink more?strange

It's sunday so go to an urgent care. Don't worry just go. Probably nothing but it is not normal.

I'm voting for the kidney thing also if it's kindey stones your gonna feel pain like you never have before. It kinda feels like you got kicked in the nuts but also hurts in the back. From what I've been told it's worse than child birth not that I think you have to worry about that.

Back