Damn bro's= I think I am bleeding!

Lol..Yes I am back...I was away from home for a while and I signed on but I could"t respond..OK...All is well again and Its all clear now....I gave it a day and drank alot of water..I pulled on my skin a bit and it was kind of slow to return so I must have been dehydrated...I will watch that from now on..Thanks to everyone who responded...That was nice!..Take care and stay safe...Oh! and drink lots of water!.. :)

Also``````````````````

I also found out that if this happens with itching involved that it is a strong sign of kidney failure..I was itching my ass of 2 weeks ago (dont think its related) I am also going to monitor myself for a month and get insurance now, Just to be safe...If it happens again I will go to the doc...Immidiately..Insurance or not.

I was in kidney failure this past february, and had absolutely no symptoms! And I was drinking tons of water... I was also eating 5g of vit c a day, and that had apparently clogged my kidney pores with vit c crystals. Had my bloodwork done again 2 weeks ago, and last week got a clean bill of health!

the specific test they ran was a chem 7, I believe...

The critical things are the creatinine levels, and BUN (blood urea nitrogen). With my clean bill, my creatinine levels were 1.3, and my BUN was still high, but that's because of all the protein I consume.

Hey Chaines,

I'd make sure your good before you start that cycle you posted about. Get a blood test done just to be sure your all clear.

You bet

Yea bro,
I went today to the doc and he said he can do a complete blood workup...6 tests as well as the CHEM 7...All for 230 bucks...It wont be cheap but I feel it will be worth it since I was aneimic when young and then this scare....I will have it dont right before my cycle for sure...I want all to be well...Make the old bod pristine for growth!..Thanks to all of you for posting on this thread, comforted me lots! Take care and stay safe...

Back