Deadlifts

What's your least favorite exercise that you do anyway?

• Deadlifts

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Lunges

Votes: 12 16.2%
  • Squats

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • Chins/Pull-ups

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Dips

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Barbell Rows

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Bench Presses

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Anything for Abs

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Something Else

Votes: 4 5.4%

• Total voters
used to not be abs but now that i am getting older i just diet and when body fat gets low i will hit them hard.

Squats Suck, I rather do almost anything other than squats I just hate the feeling I get when I am done. Somewhere between kicked in the balls and and dehydration.

Not trying to be gross, but when I do heavy deads (around 500 lbs.) I shit myself. I guess the years of lifting heavy has weakened the sphinter muscle. Anyone else have this problem that they will admit to?

Yep... I recently got a shit problem too. I have to make sure I have to purge any loose stool from my system- Had some bad misfires, just dont need a total blow out.

I like everything but abs. Guess thats why im a fat f-er.

Lunges suck. Who doesn't like squats? Leg days rock. Nothing like taking baby steps out of the gym to keep yourself from falling down and then having to use your arms to help you sit down and get back up.

gotta go with anything that works the pecs. My pecs lag compared to most parts of my body so I love hiting em

I can't stand working abs. They feel like such a formality sometimes. I personally think mine get enough work from supporting my other heavy lifts, but I work em like every other muscle anyway.

didn't read that whole "least fave" part...thought it said most...anyhow least fave is def legs. squats and dead lift suck

I love dead lifts, but I allways try to have the bar higher than usualy in order to protect my lower back.

I love working legs but it's such a pain in the ass. I have had tendonitis in my left knee for sometime now and it hurts really bad to do squats/hacks/leg presses.

depends what gear im on. Usually love squats. Right now, my knee is messed up. So I cant do them. Major bummer. But im focusing on hams instead. Did deads last night.

Back