DECA or EQ?

I've always thought that pic was a bit weird too. I think it's the fact that he appears to be posing for a camera other than the one that took this pic. I was kinda wanting to hear the "story" too.

lol glad I'm the only one!

It a serial killer-like vibe about it lol!

Its funny the guy that talks shit about everyones pix doesnt have any of himself tho

Thought I just did lol, u made a comment at my pic, now at another persons, but u dont have one up of u

I don't remember making a comment about yours but either way, regardless, if you think that constitutes "talking shit" then I think you ought to grow a pair of balls. I made it very clear that I wasn't trying to insult the guy.

And what does it matter if I have picture of myself up in my avatar or not? Would that then warrant me to speak about others? Or are you trying to measure me against yourself in case you might be able to say "you shouldn't be talking etc.?"

How about this - lets assume I'm 5'9, weigh 140lbs, and one day aspire to grace a pictorial in Muscular Development or Men's Fitness. Or even better, 5'6, weigh 260, 40% BF. OR, better yet: I have an avatar that says "Tan N' Tone" and I claim to be from somewhere over the rainbow.

Now ask yourself: does that make my question even slightly less valid? Am I "talking shit" when I shouldn't because I don't have a picture of my figure-like back in my avatar?

Or am I losing you here in commonsensical reasoning :chinese:

ur losing me with all ur gayness, ur picture that looks like a vagina, ur reference to rainbow, u did the measuring up when u commented on me skittles guy

Ok, LOL, I guess I see how it can be confusing. The story is this:
That's me, backstage after prejudging at my first show.
They had a photographer taking pics of everyone so that's why there is the background and why I'm looking in a different direction. I was looking at the camera, and my wife took the pic that is my avatar. I didn't get any digital copies from the photographer so that's why I used this one.
The black and white is because I was messing around in picassa and thought it looked cool.
The hair? LOL, that's me trying to grow it out...

Here is the pic in color:

Hey but back on topic, what if you ran the deca for say 12 weeks along with your test, and then went to say, prop and tren ace for 8 weeks? Or is that longer than you want to be on? Also, out of curiosity, have you ever run test/deca/EQ at the same time? I've heard of people getting good results with both deca and EQ on the same cycle. I think that is one I will try out after I give the deca a run by itself.

another vote for EQ sucking ass. Deca is about one step higher IMO. Tren is the bomb and the only thing I add to test now.

metal, I've known NAIR for a long time and can vouch for his pic. I've seen it. He is in fact "tan and toned" and a little faggy IMO (j/k bro :D) I don't know why he doesn't have a pic, but I know why I don't. I can only say security reasons....but regardless, not everyone on here wants to be identified so easily.

Last edited:
I plan on running the cycle for just over 12 weeks

ran EQ before and just got veins out of it...I'll go with the test, tren, deca idea this time around and see how that works

the deca is just to replace the amount of tren that I'm dropping due to acid reflux issues

Hey but back on topic, what if you ran the deca for say 12 weeks along with your test, and then went to say, prop and tren ace for 8 weeks? Or is that longer than you want to be on? Also, out of curiosity, have you ever run test/deca/EQ at the same time? I've heard of people getting good results with both deca and EQ on the same cycle. I think that is one I will try out after I give the deca a run by itself.
They had a hybrid for the test deca eq all in one it was 600 strength, if I ever recieve it I'll let u know

Back