denkal and quality vet anadrol are the same exact pills....why? and how?

Presser

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
I have looked at anadrol 75mg pills from denkal and also from quality vet and the pills in both bottles are identicle, anyone know whats up with that?

denkal 75mg drol these are identicle to qv, should this be right?

Attachments

• denkalloximetalon.jpg
    denkalloximetalon.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 90
Presser said:
I have looked at anadrol 75mg pills from denkal and also from quality vet and the pills in both bottles are identicle, anyone know whats up with that?

Yea Presser they are the same. Denkall and QV are the same.
The QV line is alittle cheaper,,Lol for the poor.hehe. I'd go
with the QV line just because it's cheaper,,not that 1 is better than the other.

HHH

It is the same, but Denkal as HHH stated is more expensive and not by a little. That also goes for the Var too.

I've heard they were both made under the same roof, don't know if that's true or not. Hey presser have you tried any of those yet from either company, just looking for some feedback on those 75 milligram drols

so the var is the same as well? and no i cant mess with that shit, just had some recent questions asked of me on here and i didnt know what to tel them

Presser said:
so the var is the same as well? and no i cant mess with that shit, just had some recent questions asked of me on here and i didnt know what to tel them

Yes sir the Var is the same,,,and I might add over dosed.
I had the Lab test that a guy had done on all the QV Orals
but deleted it:( . sorry Presser.

HHH

HHH said:
Yes sir the Var is the same,,,and I might add over dosed.
I had the Lab test that a guy had done on all the QV Orals
but deleted it:( . sorry Presser.

HHH

here are the var results from QUALITY VET:D
VERY GOOD STUFF IM TAKING 40 MGS A DAY FEELING VERY SOLID AND STRONG

FINAFREAK

Attachments

• var results.jpg
    var results.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 46
It's no secret that QV is a discount Mexican subsidiary of Denkall Labs. Every one is right that they're pretty close to being the same regarding many products. However, unlike Denkall Labs, the potency of QV products has been called into question with some frequency in the not too distant past. Supposedly those issues have been resolved.

Back