different type of cycle

yes presser is right insulin is very serious and i am using it to break some plateus i have been at for the last 2 years...i have done a ton of research and my questions pertain to i guess preference on how to use it because there are so many people that use it differently....i got the diet in check for this and that is why i have decided to give it a go

Since you are more or less kickstarting with prop, I would definitely implement the Proviron at around the second week, instead of week 6. I think that will definitely help tremendously in terms of getting the cycle underway and maximizing gains while simultaneously avoiding aromatization and minimizing estrogen side effects.

Since you are more or less kickstarting with prop, I would definitely implement the Proviron at around the second week, instead of week 6. I think that will definitely help tremendously in terms of getting the cycle underway and maximizing gains while simultaneously avoiding aromatization and minimizing estrogen side effects.

Good advice.....Good to see you back around Shap!!!

Back