Distal Bicep Surgery on Thursday October 24

Arm feels great! Still can't do biceps but full motions & no pain & doing triceps & a few push-ups etc....

I will be posting a new post called investment opportunity stay tuned! It will be a good one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another good week, low bicep stretches & workout. Progress! Some pain!

I am posting on investment opportunity.

Saw this thread for the first time. Glad you're doing better man. I had a distal biceps tendon tear back in 2011 and MC's IGF helped a shit load! The doc told me he has never seen anyone heal from that surgery that quickly. As dangerous as it was, I was applying 20mcgs in my forearm and another 20mcgs in my bicep everyday. I also trained my other arm as if nothing happened, hoping to get a bi-lateral nerve/muscle stimulus despite not being able to move my injured arm. Within 6 months I was about 90%, but a little gun shy when it came to heavy lifts. Though it might be unrelated, I also continually ate like a bb'er, took GLC2000, and whatever brand of UC-II collagen I could find.

so that's 3 of us that have used MC's igf to come back from a surgery and it looks like it's worked great for everyone.

That's good news.

Bicep getting stronger still looks like shit & so do I for letting myself go but coming back!

Since I just tore mine yesterday I want to ask you about the extent of the original injury?

Did you have a sudden pop when it finally tore the last time?

Could you rotate your forearm and palm all the way around? I can rotate mine and I can extend my arm all the way out. I just want to compare my range of motion to yours.

My bicep has retracted but only about 1 inch to 1.5 inches max.

Yes. & I could do everything. First it felt like I popped a vein... Then it got dark & the bicep quickly went up

Since I just tore mine yesterday I want to ask you about the extent of the original injury?

Did you have a sudden pop when it finally tore the last time?

Could you rotate your forearm and palm all the way around? I can rotate mine and I can extend my arm all the way out. I just want to compare my range of motion to yours.

My bicep has retracted but only about 1 inch to 1.5 inches max.

dude if it retracted that much, you need surgery! thats a lot in terms of bicep muscle tears!

Happy Mother's Day to all! I am doing well. Loosing weight & looking better, but very, very slow but I am working a lot of hours.

A little depressed but I can't loose what I gained in 7 month in a few weeks so battling....

I am doing some biceps but little... Bicep still looks small when I flex....

Down from a 40 waist to 36... Arm feels good & bicep but looks terrible., out of IGF recently..may stay off it for a week or two then will get back on .,,

I healed from my bicep tear but then I got stomach cancer & beat that. Now I am 170lbs & 10.5% body fat. Pretty Amazing! Don't give up!

Back