Dmz 2

i havent tryed it yet, whats the difference between DMZ 2 as opposed to the original?

I ran it...compare it exactly to Dbol IMO. Sides, gains, etc.... so for me high BP was noticeable, sleep issues and dehydration, back pumps and muscle pumps for me, a strength athlete were unbearable, for a BB, you will love this stuff... Drink a ton of water, and then drink more

Gains were phenomenal..like I stated in the 2.0 thread, the most noticeable OTC product I have ever used in nearly 20 years...

2.0 is a combination of Dymethazine and Methylsten, which are supposedly significantly stronger then even testosterone. The original which is now Illegal on the banned substances list had SuperDrol and Dymethazine in it. I have heard they are both comparable to one another gains wise.

subq water retention or water in the muscle like you get from creatine?
Not like Creatine for me. I am taking Creatine now and don't hold water like this. Today I am not seeing it but the last few days I was holding it in my midsection. This morning I woke up and looked completely different. I have been taking it just a week now so I haven't noticed high blood pressure or anything but my pumps have been great in the gym and vascularity through the roof at the gym especially.

hunger, thirst, slightly oily skin, muscle pumps/slight cramping, and a little water retention have been the main side effects for me.

edit: almost forgot sleep issues the first few weeks.

i guess thats a plus, but most people run it with stuff thats not anyhow, thats why i ask.

Very true. My trainer is Nuknuk and he wanted me to get this as one of my orals so he must believe in it. I have started experiencing the strength gains yesterday. Been taking it only a week and I noticed greater vascularity almost immediately as well as great pumps.

Ran into a snag I ordered my DMZ and have not gotten it. Ordered 7 days ago, on Friday. Priority mail, I ordered from Blackstone labs. Anybody got any thoughts on this group?

Yes sir, blackstone. They sent me confirmation when it was shipping out with tracking info.

Blackstone if the official re-seller, and a legit company...The product is legal so you should not have an issue, they should have sent you tracking.

Also, everyone has to realize, Super DMZ 2.0 is not being produced anymore. Iron Mag Labs expected it to be banned by now, it is not. So they sold their primarily supply to Blackstone. Other companies have it, but it is selling out like hotcakes, so if you want it, dont wait, get it now.

Amazon.com has a few bottles for a bit inflated price of 55-65 bucks but its there. Ebay has some time to time, but they pull them immediately. If you see one on there, immediately contact the "seller" and make the purchase off the books so they can shut their auction down and sell it to you..just make sure the seller is "verified" and use paypal to pay and you can't go wrong.

The benefit this has to DBOL and I promise you it to be true, is that it does not convert to estrogen, and does not increase prolactin.

I had a small lump I have had since I came off under one nipple, and after running the DMZ 2.0 (and nothing else) it reduced it completely. Dbol on the other hand always gives me puffy nipples if I don't use an anti-e. This is the big big benefit of the DMZ over dbol...that and it is legal.

It will not be for long.

Back