Dmz 2

I ordered mine from blackstone labs on a Saturday and had it in my mailbox on Monday. They were super quick to ship for me. I wonder if they are running low. They have a buy 3 get 1 free option which is what I did. Even at taking 2 pills a day 4 bottles will last you 4 months.

Yes true but Blackstone is a business..only interested in making money. Think about this, lets say they picked up 5000 bottles for say 20,000...so maybe they paid $10-15 per bottle, they are going to do whatever they can to sell the stock and make their profit and a nice one at that...

They don't care about running out...They want it gone before it's banned too, or they are stuck with a heap of illegal prohormones...ProHormones are typically somewhat hard to sell even when they are legal..once they are banned much harder to move.

Yes true but Blackstone is a business..only interested in making money. Think about this, lets say they picked up 5000 bottles for say 20,000...so maybe they paid $10-15 per bottle, they are going to do whatever they can to sell the stock and make their profit and a nice one at that...

They don't care about running out...They want it gone before it's banned too, or they are stuck with a heap of illegal prohormones...ProHormones are typically somewhat hard to sell even when they are legal..once they are banned much harder to move.

Very true. I hate that they will ban this. Great product without some of the bad sides of DBol.

How do you guys run these pro hormones?? Take full day dose PW or space it out through the day. Don't know the half-life or kinetics of these. Do you take them on your OFF days or just WO days?

How do you guys run these pro hormones?? Take full day dose PW or space it out through the day. Don't know the half-life or kinetics of these. Do you take them on your OFF days or just WO days?

I take mine every day. One in the morning and one before my workout. The directions on the bottle say it is best to take with food.

Sorry to keep this running but got another question. I remember one of you guys saying a side for DMZ is sleep problems. On my third day and I can't sleep. And I had a ruff as hell day. So is this to be expextd and what is the solution if any. Use to take Tren A. And had same problem.

Sorry to keep this running but got another question. I remember one of you guys saying a side for DMZ is sleep problems. On my third day and I can't sleep. And I had a ruff as hell day. So is this to be expextd and what is the solution if any. Use to take Tren A. And had same problem.

It stopped after a couple of weeks, but I noticed it doesn't screw up my sleep as much if I take it in the morning and not later in the day.

WesleyInman;617252 The benefit this has to DBOL and I promise you it to be true said:
Love this.

So there is no water retention correct? Someone mentioned that they make them hold water just like dbol.

There seemed to be some water retention early on for me, but not nearly as bad as d-bol and doesn't seem to be caused by estrogen which I should just point out water retention isn't always caused by estrogen. There are many other hormones and bodily functions that can cause a person to hold water.

There seemed to be some water retention early on for me, but not nearly as bad as d-bol and doesn't seem to be caused by estrogen which I should just point out water retention isn't always caused by estrogen. There are many other hormones and bodily functions that can cause a person to hold water.

No more moon face lol

I sent them "Blackstone" an email yesterday about ordering 10 bottles or so, and they never got back. Didnt feel good so Im not sure about ordering yet

that stuffs 50 bucks a bottle, seems pricey.

i am still not sold on it myself,

seems like something i could recommend to people when they ask what they can take.

that stuffs 50 bucks a bottle, seems pricey.

i am still not sold on it myself,

seems like something i could recommend to people when they ask what they can take.

If you do the buy 3 get 1 free it comes out to be about 35 a bottle.

- - - Updated - - -

I sent them "Blackstone" an email yesterday about ordering 10 bottles or so, and they never got back. Didnt feel good so Im not sure about ordering yet

Maybe give them another day to get back. I only ordered 4 bottles but I can tell you I had it within 2 days and that was regular shipping. Ordered on a Saturday morning. Had it in the mail box Monday afternoon.

Back