do we have any midnight eaters here?

nuknuk

MuscleChemistry member
Any members here that wake up in the night just so they can eat, and then go back to bed? :chicken:

Do you think its worth it?

I used to do it. Sometimes twice a night, but I would wake up b/c I was so hungry. My quality of sleep was shit though. With these peptides I get knocked the fuck out and wake up 8 hours later feeling great, but starving.

I used to do it. Sometimes twice a night, but I would wake up b/c I was so hungry. My quality of sleep was shit though. With these peptides I get knocked the fuck out and wake up 8 hours later feeling great, but starving.

I could see that being a big issue. thanks for posting.

I rarely wake up in the middle of the night but when I do im always in the fridge. I find a sugar free pudding cup satisfies me til the morning. 60 calories 7 carbs. Yum

i dont sleep worth a fuck so i always eat, usually turkey or unsalted peanuts

I have a lot of insomnia so I usually eat a peanut butter sandwich. Or just peanut butter right of the jar. I've even sucked down a can of tuna before trying to sleep again

If I wake up I eat. I always wake up.
I think if I could sleep through the night I wouldnt set an alarm to make me get up.

Any members here that wake up in the night just so they can eat, and then go back to bed? :chicken:

I wake up at around 3-4:00 am and have to eat something. Half because I'm hungry, and half because my blood sugar has gone too low. Either way wakes me up, and I have to go eat. It's worth it to me mainly because I'd rather not pass out in the morning.

I have a lot of insomnia so I usually eat a peanut butter sandwich. Or just peanut butter right of the jar. I've even sucked down a can of tuna before trying to sleep again

Yep - peanut butter sandwich- I have insomnia as well.

I must be the king of insomnia. It's been screwed-up for years. Anyway, I make a shake with caesin-glutamine and add one teaspoon fiber to slow the absorbsion. I also add a banana to it, This is at about 3am. If you guys are having a hard time sleeping, try Ambien first b/ it only has a half-life of 4 hours. You could try a benzodiazepine like clonazepam, alprazolam, diazepm. You could use benadryl but it has nasty side effects. I use Valarien Root with 12.5mg benadryl and the ZMA stack. It works godd but my secret is rotating them b/c your receptors get used to them. GHB used to be the best but thats been gone many years. Later bro's

cottage cheese, with some type of crackers mixed in....big plate of it...

then some cereal or ice cream....LOL

i get up to pee at least twice a night... i have a two shakes waiting, asd i get up i piss, walk to sink fill with water down... and then back to bed... all without barely opening my eyes

Have to say i never have, although i do ALWAYS wake up in the middle of the night for the calling of nature. I might give it a go .. i mean im always starving when i wake up .. but i just ignore it. Im on the same protocol as 'The Dude' near enough so i know his pain :)

well i take apis first then ill heat a handfull of cocolate coverd almonds or take a few chugs of a protein drink.
but not JUST to eat, the piss is tha mian part of it the rest is just a bonus.

Usually if I wake up in the middle of the night I am craving something sweet. I can kill a bag of oreo's and milk and I will sleep so good afterwards.

Take Ambien with melatonin or benadryl and they will certaintly knock you out. Get some deep rem sleep and grow baby grow

i always wake up and eat brother

peanut butter is my weakness... but if i have any meat in the fridge ill dive into a few pieces of chicken or beef if i dnt
need it for the week. i also try not to have milk around cause i drink the whole freakin gallon!!

Back