do you do your glute shots standing up or sitting down?

hey Get_Swole I think you may be on to something here. Was just reading this thread(sitting ofcourse) and reach around to see if maybe I could. I think I can. lol Thanks bro, you just helped me find my ass again. HAHAHA!!!!

Standing while looking in the mirror to make sure I'm getting the right spot.

hey Get_Swole I think you may be on to something here. Was just reading this thread(sitting ofcourse) and reach around to see if maybe I could. I think I can. lol Thanks bro, you just helped me find my ass again. HAHAHA!!!!

Haha no problem man i always just stand find the spot then sit and sterilize and nock it out works pretty well for me.

I have always done it standing, never thought about doing it seated but after reading this thread I tried it sittin down and it was much easier to get to my ass and a whole lot less painful. I will be sittin from now on.

I have always done it standing, never thought about doing it seated but after reading this thread I tried it sittin down and it was much easier to get to my ass and a whole lot less painful. I will be sittin from now on.

Yeah i did it again sitting today was really alot easier, i just kinda roll to one side and its great.

Back