• I quit smoking cuz it's nasty.

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • I smoke occassionally.

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • I smoke sometimes, but not tobacco.

Votes: 5 11.4%

• Total voters
jaywooly said:
Well, I'm up to a pack a day now. Damn that cool menthol flavor...

It was them damn methols that got me, too....but I've not smoked in 5 years now - that's shit's really nasty

Spanishfly said:
i hate cigarettes...they stink! and so do the people who smoke them....nasty

I'm going home and smoking a big bowl tonight just for you SF. Because I embrace my nasty stinkiness :D

I dont smoke- but as stupid as this sounds.. everyonce in a while Ill have a couple when Im drinking.. I hate myslef for it later..

I smoked as a yound punk in high school. Quit cold turkey in basic training. Now I think it is nasty. It's a big turn off when a woman smokes and I look onto it as a weakness like those who cannot control overeating and do not exercise. My only weakness is the occasional alcohol binge but I keep that in check.

I like what arnold said about the movie Pumping Iron, Was it a real joint? yes it was And did i inhale? Yes I did unlike some other people won't admit

Never smoked cigs, others...used to, but that was very rarely and i have to admit.....I chew the hell outta tobacco....fresh cope or the grizzle my nizzle

Nicole said:
I dont smoke- but as stupid as this sounds.. everyonce in a while Ill have a couple when Im drinking.. I hate myslef for it later..

Same here.........seems like smoking and alcohol go together somehow......Maybe it's the subconscious "cool factor" lol

Cyphon said:
Same here.........seems like smoking and alcohol go together somehow......Maybe it's the subconscious "cool factor" lol

Come on Cy.... you have done worse then that! Hell I remember the time you and Fez picked up those tranny's.... still makes my skin crawl!

England said:
Come on Cy.... you have done worse then that! Hell I remember the time you and Fez picked up those tranny's.... still makes my skin crawl!

Well yeah but we are talking smoking here..........and not smoking pole mr. england.

Spanishfly said:
i hate cigarettes...they stink! and so do the people who smoke them....nasty

Thats why I smoke in front of an ionic breeze machine...........no smell at all.........My protien farts........not even an ionic blast can tame those.

Cyphon said:
Thats why I smoke in front of an ionic breeze machine...........no smell at all.........My protien farts........not even an ionic blast can tame those.

haha, I need one of those, My Farts could be used in Iraq, take out a couple hundred of those phuckers

Steel Reserves said:
I like cigars every now and then, ganja on the other hand...light it up!

SR
Gawwwwwwwd I can't imagine using recreational drugs on or in-between AAS cycles.... weren’t we supposed to give that shit up when we were teens? NASTY NASTY NASTY.

Anyhow, tobacco and nicotine do a lot of damage to a lot of areas of your body and I highly doubt it helps your body reach an anabolic state... so WTF? However I must admit, when (very rarely) I get a good glass of single malt on the rocks, nothing goes better than a nice fat cigar. Cigs.... I gave that shit up long ago, stuff's for kids.

Back