Does any "dating" go on here, lol

Sticky and Sasha already have had the 'baby'. And I'm telling you all - it's one good looking kid! All the props to those two.

i have the same problem i keep asking jher out and she says get lost creep, ok it isnt EXACTLY the same but sort of.

Re: Re: Does any "dating" go on here, lol

T82 said:
bigjosh, we generally talk shit but i dont know now, pudgy sounds pretty serious!!! ;)

See I live in Canada and no one wants to trek all the way up here. Its too cold, we live in igloos, etc, ya know! :p

hey I like igloo's LOL

Now unless someone can prove me wrong..I dont think it's possible for a relationship on the net to be that exciting and real that would make both wanna go the distance and try things out. although there are some hot females on this board, still if it does get realy exciting its probably all in the imagination and if not all then at least 90%..sorry to say but I feel sorry for some people who depend on the net for a relationship..like chelle said, "You can't hear their tone or expressions and miscommunication and misunderstandings will abound" there is also much more to it then that...imagine mixing some unknown chemicals you dont know how they will react, what you imagine is false, wont know until you do and in real life you get a response, you can do more experiments..lol..and much much more in a greater speed..how could you compare a net relationship to a real one and not want the real one to carry on...I would say there are also some dangerous mofos out there lol besides, would'nt a club be much easier or the mall? Dont forget females love dancing and mall shopping..lol..the gym also works real nicely, but beware of the jealous monsters. I have nothing against people who have online relationships, I think its fun but to a point.
Then again thats just me.

Back