does this make sence? 1cc per week of test cyp?

It doesn't seem like oil because when I turn the bottle, it doesn't coat the bottle like oil will..its more watery I guess..it sticks to the side a little but not a whole lot..its almost the color of a real light pale yellow urine

Last edited:
Well, it better be at least oil, but hopefully it's oil plus test cyp! Sounds to me like something made at a compounding pharmacy (a pharmacy that makes hard to find meds from raw materials, and can make things with or without specific ingredients for people with allergies, etc).

Not sure what I'd do at this point if it were me. Do you use it, not knowing for sure what it is? If so, you'd certainly need more. Or do you just write it off as an expensive learning experience?

cyp

There's a 50/50 chance of it being legit-your choice. People need to know if you play sometimes you pay. I have used several bottles of "vet-chemist" products. Some lables are legit with a company name and toll free number where you can get in touch with the chemist. Others look like there made with a lazer jet ink printer the only difference is I knew where it was coming from. I bought a nice big 200cc bottle of suspension the only bad thing is I needed a 18g to shoot it-very thick. Some guys on this board are very intellegent and are great at doing home brews, I'm lacking in that area. I'm sure someone here knows how to thin it out, but I was'nt on the board at the time. I did'nt let the bottle go to waste and used it with the 18g, it hurt like hell, plus I ruptured a blood vessel and needed to get it drained and a blood transfusion. I played and payed but I went in knowing something could happen. Get as much info as possible before laying down your hard earned cash. I can't count all the times when I was 18 years old and "big guys" at the gym said "give my 175 and I'll get you some stuff" Yeah right I'll give you the money first. Sorry guys, I'm ranting, but I can't stand people getting screwed.

If you went through a 200cc bottle of juice with an 18ga.needle, you are one tough, dedicated sob.

Yeah, it sucked-was doing tri site injections with it. My tri-s to this day look like apples are in them. The doctor never saw anything like it and miss dignosed me with an absess. My whole point is I never judge anyone trying to better themselves or to look good. God bless ya all and to the people that down others and scam-rot in hell!

Okay guys, its been a while i've been doing my research and I've learned a lot, now heres my question..on the bottle it says exp date is 07-04, however on the LABEL of the bottle it says Test CYP exp date of 12-31-03, you think It's too late to start using it?? Does it really go bad after that dates?

NaturalAspired said:
Okay guys, its been a while i've been doing my research and I've learned a lot, now heres my question..on the bottle it says exp date is 07-04, however on the LABEL of the bottle it says Test CYP exp date of 12-31-03, you think It's too late to start using it?? Does it really go bad after that dates?

You really do not need to worry about gear going out of date right at the expiration date-it is still good for quite a while after the exp. date. I am very concerned about the different dates on the bottle and the label. Sounds fishy to me. Best thing to do is try to match it up with the photos on this site-see if it looks similair. Even if it is real you aren't going to see alot of benefit from a single 10cc bottle. IMO you would need to take 500mg per week (which would be 2.5cc per week of product you have) to see good results. So you have about 2 weeks worth test if it is even real. I noticed a good bit of time has elapsed between your last 2 posts. Have you been doing any searching/investigating/learning about AAS? Products-usage-cycles and amounts used on a daily/weekly basis are discussed everyday on this board. You should spend alot of time looking through old threads and new ones and try to learn more before using anything-especially what you have in your possesion now because IMO legit gear should not have different dates...maybe someone else can clear that up for you...

My bottle is 200mg/ml 10ml. The bottle doesnt have an exp. date, but the lable attached to it is 1/06. The box it came in has disgard after 12/04. Hope this helps

Back