donating blood

alpineslide said:
Thanks for explaining the abreviation. When I first joined I had to ask what PCT meant. I'm still learning the proper forum board etiquette.

What does PCT mean?

^^^As cute and petite as you are I assume your not a hard core juicer so there really is no reason for you to know that one.

alpineslide said:
^^^As cute and petite as you are I assume your not a hard core juicer so there really is no reason for you to know that one.

LOL!
Well thank you, Alpine :) That's very sweet :)
Nope, no juice.

I did't want to ask in this thread 'cause it's off topic. But...
I was wondering what you decided to do regarding your new girl and trying to get her to lose a few pounds.
That was it :) AND how she responded, if anything.

I have donated blood several times and they usually said if I felt ok then in a few hours I could resume regular activity, but try not to do anything extra for the day.

Bestquads said:
I never donated blood i want to but i just hate needles and the risks are too big i don't want to catch anything .

They are extremely careful when it comes to blood donations.

Remember they don't want the risk of catching anything either!

Have donated a few times, mostly depending on how you feel, you can resume your normal activities within 2-3 hours.

tats

I have tats so they won't let me donate anymore. Besides, I do not want to waste the gear on some dying person ;)

Back