Dosage advice

i know this sounds weird but for me it really doesnt matter how high my T levels are for strength. i was actually stronger before i got on HRT but i look and feel better much better. for me strength comes from training hard and eating more also helps to have a good preworkout. unless your doc is really cool he will probably not keep prescribing it for 200mg a week if you are over 1000 so remember when you get blood work dont take that full 200mg that week try 100mg and your T levels are highest 24-48 hrs after shot. hope you enjoyed your vacation

I agree. I just do a little test so I feel well and have no weird issues. There are much better things for muscle growth in my opinion

Thanks for the advice Iron & Dude. Looking hard at IGF. Did a little research on site about it, seems to be some confusion on how to figure dosage amounts with diff pins. Still not clear on what this stuff actually is. Maybe someone can clarify for me. Only supps I'm currently on are creatine mono - 5 grams daily, whey protein - split 42 grams pre workout and post, total protein daily = 200 grams daily (from meals and supps) and of course cyp - 200mg 1ml weekly. More suggestions are certainly welcomed. Thanks in advance.

Back