Dosing to best utilize Aqua Burn and Cyto Burn together....

sorry if this is a stupid question but how do you take it do you drink it inject it or how? thanks in advance

also what would be the dose daily if i only take aqua-burn?

Last edited:
sorry if this is a stupid question but how do you take it do you drink it inject it or how? thanks in advance

also what would be the dose daily if i only take aqua-burn?
Yes you take it orally. It comes in liquid w a dropper. Typically people start w 40mcg and ramp up depending on tolerance. Do a little more research b4 starting so you have a positive experience. Aqua burn is potent and works great but sides can ruin your experience if its not planned/researched well. Hope this helps brother.[emoji109]

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Yes you take it orally. It comes in liquid w a dropper. Typically people start w 40mcg and ramp up depending on tolerance. Do a little more research b4 starting so you have a positive experience. Aqua burn is potent and works great but sides can ruin your experience if its not planned/researched well. Hope this helps brother.[emoji109]

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
Right oin brutha

Thanks. I have more question please, well usually like you said you take it in the morning first thing well do I have to work out with this (aqua-burn) if yes would i have to work out rite after I take it? Because I usually work at later on at night Thanks

Also I wanted to know what exactly does aqua burn do to my body to help burn fat? Thanks

Back