drawing test and deca into the syringe

bigworm6

I am drawing test and deca into the syringe, and it takes like 5 mins just to get it in there, i was wondering if there was a trick to getting it in the syring quicker???

Yeah, use a 18 or 20 guage needle...... This is how I personally do it...
Keep in mind I preload like 6 syringes at a time so I dont have to fool with vials every week.
Place 1 18g needle in the test vial and one in the deca vial.
Take syringe, screw it onto the needle in the test vial, draw desired amount
unscrew and immediately screw into deca vial, draw desired amount,
unscrew and screw your inj. needle to the syringe.
Keep in mind to do this as cleanly as possible, some people dont like to leave a needle inside a vial due to the air getting in the vial, I for one have never had a problem, Im still alive!
Good luck!

Ive always drawed with a 23g and it doesnt take very long. I use larger vials and dont wanna chew up my tops with 50 pokes of a 20g

Southern Comfor said:
Keep in mind to do this as cleanly as possible, some people dont like to leave a needle inside a vial due to the air getting in the vial, I for one have never had a problem, Im still alive!
Good luck!

There shouldn't be a problem with getting air in the vial. You're supposed to fill your syringe with the same volume of air that you are going to draw then inject it into the vial. This creates a pressure in the vial to help it come out when you draw.

I'm having a bit of the same problem. I'm drawing with 20 gauge needles. When I stick the needle in the vial, the air is sucked right in, then when I try to draw the gear into the needle it creates a suction and takes a long time to get in the needle. I'm shooting both deca 300 and sustanon.

slimm said:
I'm having a bit of the same problem. I'm drawing with 20 gauge needles. When I stick the needle in the vial, the air is sucked right in, then when I try to draw the gear into the needle it creates a suction and takes a long time to get in the needle. I'm shooting both deca 300 and sustanon.

There is already negative pressure in the bottle, hence why all the air is getting sucked in quickly.

To fix this, start putting like 1.5cc of air in the bottle and then remove 1cc of oil. Before long, the pressure inside the bottle will be equal with outside.

I use a 10G needle and take an entire afternoon to preload all of my syringes for the entire cycle so I don't have to mess with it-lock load ready to go

Back