Effects of T3 on a bulking cycle?

(1/day for 3 days) (2/day for 3 days) (3/day for 3 days) (4/day for 3 days) (3/day for 3 days) (2/day for 3 days) (1/day for 3 days) TOTAL 21 days.

This is an example I have seen used on the board for 12.5mcg.

I have never taken it myself.

One question :

1. What are the benifits of T3 on a bulking cycle?

Depending on what you are taking it can greatly benefit your bulking cycle. If you are taking high-bloat AAS T-3 can keep a bit of the excess bloat(fat) off. I would say maybe run it for 8 weeks 25mcg a day 1st and 8th week and 50mcg a day all weeks in between. If you are a person who gains lbm without much bloat I would stay away from T-3. It will possibly hinder your gains if you don't take in enough protein. Its pretty much just for fatties like me :cool: .......456

People who have not tried T3 should not give anyone some information about it.... I love the idea of t3 being used for enhanced protein metabolism but the fact of the matter is ... there are no studies that prove this to be true
Honestly man i would wait it out and save it for cutting but thats just me..... You people thinking 25-50 mcg of t3 on a bulking cycle is gonna cause muscle loss .. SHAME ON YOU

I used T3 during a bulking cycle (@50mcg). And I think it's useless. I was eating a lot (4000 cal) all clean bulking cycle, and I still gained a little fat - no more or less than in similar cycles without T3.

Remember that one of the greatest factors in endogenous T3 production is the amount of calories in your diet... So if you're eating a ton of carbs, your body will already be producing more T3 to compensate.

IMHO don't use the T3, save it for a low-calorie cutting cycle.

I've never actually seen documented evidence that taking T3 can permanently affect your own thyroid in males. Although that is the rumour which flies around everywhere...

The best use I've found for T3 is 'thyroid replacement therapy' as I call it; when you're on a low cal diet your endogenous T3 output is reduced as a homeostatic mechanism, so supplementing with 12.5 - 25mcg of T3 can help keep your metabolic rate high enough to allow fatloss to continue.

If you are running Growth Hormone, or igf-1, with your AAS then T3 use might have a use to maximize your gains on the cycle, but not with AAS only. Don't waste your T3, save it for your cutting cycles!!

BTW, in my personal experience the only people who experience muscle loss while taking T3 are:

1) those on low calorie diets who aren't taking AAS (say at least 500mg a week)

2) those who are very lean ectomorphs already

If you are on a bulking cycle there is no way in hell you'll get muscle loss from T3. WTF??? I don't know how you could think that.

I am naturally endomorphic, and I have never ever noticed any muscle loss from T3.

T3 Use

I am a newbie lookin' for a fast way to slim down. I am currently 6'4' and 250lbs.
I have a small gut and the love handles. I have been discussing using cynomel with people I know. They use it and have advised me to give it a try. But I am concerned about the Thyroid issues, especially for a beginner such as myself. I would like to get to around 230 lbs before my 32nd B-day in the middle of January. Any suggestions? I understand the concept of "Make time to work out" but it's just not possible for me at this time to commit to a work out routine. I have alot of work related travel, so any information and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance for your help.

T3 is absolutely not for you.

Learn to eat right and exercise properly. Anyone can get to 10% bf or lower by doing those 2 things.

You're looking for shortcuts to hard work and dedication.

Back