Egg white protein- powder or liquid?

bigghorn

Banana
For anyone that may know this? What kind of egg white protein is the best assimilated in the body liquid or powder?? Or are they equal.. Planning to purchase some for an addition to my whey I use..

Egg Whites International sells 100% pasteurized liquid egg whites. Great for shakes but can also be used for omlets or cooking in general.

As for nutrient assimilation, I've found- for myself that is- whole foods are better. So my choice would be liquid egg whites.

Spray an icecube tray with cooking spray
Take jello package and substitute water with egg whites, mix till jello dissolves
Pour into icecube tray and place in fridge to set

Egg protein jello shots

Egg Whites International sells 100% pasteurized liquid egg whites. Great for shakes but can also be used for omlets or cooking in general.

As for nutrient assimilation, I've found- for myself that is- whole foods are better. So my choice would be liquid egg whites.

Take jello package and substitute water with egg whites, mix till jello dissolves

Egg protein jello shots

Wouldn't that get thick and foamy?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Egg protein jello shots

thats fucking nasty bro, why the hell dont you guys just fry it up, like any normal person would? Son......a jello egg shot....WTF?

but just my 2 cents, the egg protien powder is really good, no flovar all natural, from all natural grocers

thats fucking nasty bro, why the hell dont you guys just fry it up, like any normal person would? Son......a jello egg shot....WTF?

but just my 2 cents, the egg protien powder is really good, no flovar all natural, from all natural grocers

Lol.. Word brutha....Save the jello shots for the p-diddy vodka and the chicks that eat them..

Back