Eggs Vs. Eggs

tatzoo

Banana
I absolutely HATE eggs, prob the worst tasting food item ever... if not the worst, they are disgusting to me but they are essential morning protein....

I have been going back and forth on buying actual eggs vs egg whites in a carton. I usually buy egg whites in the carton and realized that usually when the carton is almost empty I get egg white chunks that remind me of old sour milk and I get disgusted and toss out the carton.

I went to the store and this time bought real whole eggs instead of the egg whites. The past 2 mornings I have had 3 eggs, pulled 2 of the yokes out and left 1 yoke, scrambled them up, throw on a plate, add a little ketchup... delicious, love them...

What do you prefer? Real Eggs Vs. Egg Whites and why?

I don't eat the healthiest, but here's most mornings for me.

I fry about 4 slices of bacon. Then, I scramble 4 eggs in that bacon grease with a pat of butter. I through in a piece of cheese and bam!! tasty eggs. Also have a piece of wheat bread.

Not healthy really but makes em taste better. When I'm at work, I throw ketchup on em like you. Yummy...;)

I fry about 4 slices of bacon. Then, I scramble 4 eggs in that bacon grease with a pat of butter. I through in a piece of cheese and bam!! tasty eggs. Also have a piece of wheat bread.

Not healthy really but makes em taste better. When I'm at work, I throw ketchup on em like you. Yummy...;)

I usually will throw the eggs on a piece of toasted whole wheat bread with peanut butter... that the only way I can eat egg whites from a carton. This morning when I got back from gym I ate regular eggs and loved them :)

I used to throw sugar free chocolate syrup in a carton of egg whites and drink the whole thing. I go through about 4 dozen eggs a week and cholesterol is phenomenal. The AMA anti egg propaganda can suck my dick.

Long time ago I read that the yolk has a enzime that helps break down the protien in the whites.
Even when following a just white diet I always throw in a yolk. gives them the color and if it is
beneficial I am covering that base also. When Im good I have 2 cups oatmeal and 6 egg whites (one)
yolk for breakfast.

Last edited:
I love eggs. I have been putting cheddar cheese and salsa on them as of late.

Last edited:

This lol i usually eat turkey bacon tho and add jelly biscuits

Eggs all the way..3whole eggs and 1-2 whites..a bagel for carbs ive looked into egg whites and it dont work out that cheap. .60eggs £ 5..60 egg whites like £9.

Eggs all the way..3whole eggs and 1-2 whites..a bagel for carbs ive looked into egg whites and it dont work out that cheap. .60eggs £ 5..60 egg whites like £9.

I have used beater and regular whites
----
Now I am very specific
If i am doing a 40/40/20 or 40/30/30 (P/C/F) split:
I eat 3 egg whites (normal) plus one whole egglands best egg (sometimes I double this)

If I am doing KETO 30/5/65 or 35/5/60
I eat 4-8 whole egglands best eggs cooked in bacon grease and 4 pieces of thick cut bacon

Back