Endothil-cr

franconian

Anyone? Is this the latest B.S. supplement or what? All I can find on it is a study that the damn company that makes it did (real credible) .Any independent info out there or people that have had success?

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving:

Calories 0
Total Carbohydrates 0g
Sugars 0g

Riboflavin 6.8mg 400%
Proprietary Blend 9mg
-Green Tomato SE
-Grape Seed SE
-Grean Tea SE
-Quercetin
-Rutin

Other Ingredients:
Cane sugar, tomato powder, mono-and diglycerides, salt stearic acid, natural flavors, FD&C red #40 lake, magnesium stearate, and silica.

Directions: On workout days, take 1 tablet 30 minutes before your workout. On non workout days, take 1 tablet in the morning. Chew the tablet slowly and savor the flavor for a long period of time before swallowing.

Here is a copy of the label on the box. Enough said or what??? Man, if I only knew when I was wasting all my money on steriods the answer was right there in Grandma's spice cabinet. Excuse me, I got to go score me some steriods!

Rutin

DESCRIPTION
The flavonoid rutin is a flavonol glycoside comprised of the flavonol quercetin (see Quercetin) and the disaccharide rutinose. Rutin is found in many plants, especially the buckwheat plant Fagopyrum esculentum Moench, the flour of which is used to make pancakes. Other rich dietary sources of rutin include black tea and apple peels.

Rutin is a solid substance, pale yellow in appearance and only slightly soluble in water. It is, however, much more soluble in water than its aglycone quercetin. Rutin's molecular formula is C27H30O16, its molecular weight is 610.53 daltons, and its structural formula is:

Rutin

Oh, yeah, almost forgot this too.

An apple a day:

• This plant pigment is an antioxidant, and thus may help fight cell-damaging free radicals. (But like other antioxidants, it may also act as a pro-oxidant—that is, have the opposite effects and actually become a free radical—under some circumstances.)

• Lab studies suggest that it may have anti-cancer effects, help prevent heart disease by reducing the oxidation of LDL ("bad") cholesterol, and act as an antihistamine.

• Specifically, it may help treat or even prevent prostate cancer by blocking male hormones that encourage the growth of prostate cancer cells, according to preliminary laboratory research at the Mayo Clinic. In another study, men with an inflamed prostate (prostatitis) reported reduced urinary symptoms when they took quercetin.

• Population studies have found that people with high intakes of foods containing quercetin and other flavonoids tend to have lower rates of heart disease and lung cancer.

• Several studies have linked a high intake of apples (rich in quercetin and other flavonoids) with improved lung function and a lower risk of certain respiratory diseases, such as asthma, bronchitis, and emphysema.

But for the bodybuilder this is nothing impressive. Eat a well rounded diet and these come naturally. Another overpriced suppliment with high promises that have things already contained in a diet.

more interesting facts about Quercetin that relate to bodybuilding, interesting that it helps with water retention and could possibly lower estrogen? I'm going to look into it more because I've had Prostatitits and I have relapses from time to time.

Quercetin belongs to a class of water-soluble plant pigments called flavonoids.

Quercetin acts as an antihistamine and has anti-inflammatory properties. As an antioxidant, it protects LDL cholesterol ("bad" cholesterol) from becoming damaged. A variety of evidence indicates that quercetin possesses potent antioxidant properties. Cardiologists believe that damage to LDL cholesterol is an underlying cause of heart disease. Quercetin blocks an enzyme that leads to accumulation of sorbitol, which has been linked to nerve, eye, and kidney damage in those with diabetes. However, no human research has demonstrated these actions of quercetin in people with diabetes patients.

Quercetin is considered a phytoestrogen (i.e., a plant substance with similar functions as that of estrogen). Some phytoestrogens are believed also to have antiestrogenic effects that might lead to reduced risks of certain cancers. Quercetin was found to have this antiestrogenic activity by inhibiting breast cancer cells in a test tube.1

In a double-blind trial, 67% of people taking quercetin had an improvement of prostatitis symptoms, compared with a 20% response rate in the placebo group.2

Where is it found?
Quercetin can be found in onions, apples, green tea, and black tea. Smaller amounts are found in leafy green vegetables and beans.

Quercetin has been used in connection with the following conditions (refer to the individual health concern for complete information):

Prostatitis (nonbacterial prostatitis, prostadynia)Allergies

Asthma

Atherosclerosis

Capillary fragility

Cataracts

Childhood diseases

Diabetes

Edema (water retention)

Gout

Hay fever

Peptic ulcer

Retinopathy

i brought something up about this before... guess it couldn't hurt to bump an older article that already had some info...

Back