EQ 1000mg/ml No pussies allowed

Have any of you guys ever seen a 1000mg/ml 10ml bottle of anything? I came across one surfing this morning check it out. I thought these long esthers were better in more oil. You'll notice it's in the "No Pussies Allowed" section.

BOLDENONE / EQ 1000

Hard for me to believe that. Hell a 1000mgs\ml would probably be so thick you'd have to use a 20 or 18 gauge pin. But if it was true and had no pain a 1000mgs of eq in one pop would be nice.

Theirs no way on GODS green earth that is really 1000mg/ml , thats absolute bullshit!

I do a 1000 mg shot at one time, but it's in 3cc.

I taste the oats sometimes I feed the horses with. It's actually not that bad. I think it has molasses on it. Real sweat.

I emailed the owner of the site saying that this can't be right it'd be too thick to pin. He replied with this.....

"Warm it up, pull it thru a 20ga pin and your good... 23ga pin you will be alday"

cant be possible in a 10ml just not or is it suppose to be used on your pancakes "No pussys allowed! All idiots allowed and we welcome suckers"

This thread is kinda funny I can't take it seriously. Sorry for my stupid comment I couldn't help it.
Raysd21 your a good dude, I would just calm yourself and read more ask more logical questions in the way of cycle advice dosages, diet, method of training.

Whats your expirience so far with cycling? What have you ran? I'd like to know your expirience and what you stats are? It will help us all help you better.

Back