Eq ??

Lightsout

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Gold Member
Wat is the longest you guys have ran EQ ? I have haven't ran it for a good 3 years. But I always got good results from it. Im thinking about starting a cycle the first of February.

I personally don't really feel EQ til like week 7 for whatever reason so when I have used EQ I stayed on it a while. 16 weeks is my suggestion

I was thinking 16-20 weeks @ 300 mgs. I know it takes a while kick in. So im thinking about starting the with 1 pill of DMZ for 4 weeks.

Yeah I always ran at least 600mg to 800mg a week. 300 is kind of light but that's just me, you may respond well to 300mg per week.

Yeah I always ran at least 600mg to 800mg a week. 300 is kind of light but that's just me, you may respond well to 300mg per week.

Yeah I alwsys did. It always made my shoulders blow up. And money is kinda tight for me now days. Child support is a killer Boss.

Yeah I alwsys did. It always made my shoulders blow up. And money is kinda tight for me now days. Child support is a killer Boss.

thats great if you respond well to EQ at 300mg p/w !! And yeah child supports no fun lol

Hey guys. This is kinda off subject but I've been considering running EQ. What kind of results have you gotten from it and at what mg?

Eq is one of the best anabics guys. Grows your muscle from the outside in. For me it makes my skin look flawless, and I have a slight tan with out hitting the booth.

My apitite increases. You can stay on eq for a good six months. 800-1000mg/week. You can use it as a base instead of test. You can cut on it bulk on it. It will build your shoulders out/cap um out. Eq is awsome

Eq is one of the best anabics guys. Grows your muscle from the outside in. For me it makes my skin look flawless, and I have a slight tan with out hitting the booth.

My apitite increases. You can stay on eq for a good six months. 800-1000mg/week. You can use it as a base instead of test. You can cut on it bulk on it. It will build your shoulders out/cap um out. Eq is awsome

That's my favorite compound, i'm on it right now at 400mg p/w (i'm using Boldoject from EC) :-)
Peak level in blood is reached in 3-4 days after injection.
From what i've heard people get different response from it, some need 400mg weekly and some 1000mg, but still it is very comfortable compound to use.
I also use it instead of Test, cause it is 50% androgenicity of Test and 100% anabolic, also low estrogenic, but you can still bulk up on it especially with D-bol combo. Great appetite and feeling good, no sides at all.

MD

Last edited:
That's my favorite compound, i'm on it right now at 400mg p/w (i'm using Boldoject from EC) :-)
From what i've heard people get different response from it, some need 400mg weekly and some 1000mg, but still it is very comfortable compound to use.
I also use it instead of Test, cause it is 50% androgenicity of Test and 100% anabolic, also low estrogenic, but you can still bulk up on it especially with D-bol combo. Great appetite and feeling good, no sides at all.

MD

Exactly what I'm looking for. I'll be hitting you up soon MD.....;)

MD

Nice, so are you using eq acetate? Or base? I've never expirienced the faster acting boldenone esters. Unless you ment 3-4 weeks? Either way gtg!

I myself like EQ, most run it too low and then disregard its potential, 600mg-1000mg a week is where I like to stay, and 16-20 weeks, will be summer cycle paired with Tren Ace, Well I say summer but its just staring me in the face, I may not last that long.... Ha ha ,but if you Run 300mg a week and respond then thats great too.

Nice, so are you using eq acetate? Or base? I've never expirienced the faster acting boldenone esters. Unless you ment 3-4 weeks? Either way gtg!

It is Undecylenate ester, very long one :-) I meant that peak level after single shot is reached in about 3-4 days (which is pretty long :-), but of course overall hormone background peak level is reached in about 4 weeks on Bold.

i made a big mistake many years ago i ran 4oomg pw and got nothing from it and after a lot of reading i came to the conclusion that it was way underdosed and not long enough..i was thinking of running it again in feb at 600 700mg as im a bit older and dont mind pinning that much gear now..where as before i hated even putting 2ml in my glute..of topic does any one know what is the highest dose i can make eq at..looks like most go for 200-250..but would it hold at 300..

Last edited:
It is possible to make Bold at very high concentration, cause it is not prone to crash at all, but it is also very soft to inject and no pain at all. I pined 2ml at a time and it is absolutely fine, the same as 1ml :-)
If you do 2ml (200mg/ml) twice a week you will get 800mg/week total.
Currently i do 1,5ml twice a week (total 600mg/week). I was doing 400, but increased it to 600 for the first 4-5 weeks of the cycle.

Thanks,
MD

^^i do something similar, but I do 3cc shot 1time a week at 900mg. Very smooth very awsome.

I always have EQ on hand. I brew it at 250mg/ml. My sweet spot is 600 mg/wk. I used to run it solo during bridges. Just make sure you donate blood every 60 days to keep RBC count in line.

Back