Ergopep Introduction

juicyjay

Hey everyone, fairly new to this board, but what a better way to introduce myself than starting a thread :) I just recently started researching Ergopep's Clenbuterol. I started at 20mcg with zero shakes or side effects from my test subject. Today is day 4 and I'm up to 60mcg today. Even at just 40mcg, I noticed a significant increase in the body temperature of the subject.

My subject is just 7 weeks out from his national qualifier for mice marathons. I is already noticing a slight tightening up of his abdominal area, and I can see a new vein that was not there previously. I have the mouse on the keto diet, so his body is already in a very high fat burning state. At this point he has not had to do any work in the gerbil wheel what so ever. I have added the Ergopep Clen to his regimen, and will be starting him with 30min low intensity gerbil wheel cardio starting monday. It is time to really melt the last bit of fat off him. He needs to be muscular, strong, lean, and mean, in order to compete with the other mice beasts at his competition. He has kept literally ALL the muscle he started his prep with, and has actually added 4lbs more judging by his numbers on the scale, bodily measurements, and body fat %. So hello everyone, I'm looking forward to your replies!

Yes they are a sponsor, glad to have you all!!! Thanks for starting this log

We are glad to be here. I work for Phil at ergopep. If you guys need anything, let me know and I will take care of you. I am not a rep, I am an employee and receive no commission and ny job is to keep you guys happy:)

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

Hell Yeah. I saw everybody trickling in. johnjuan, big O, hellbilly, Even phil posted yesterday for the first time in five years.

Love doing buisness with ergopep. More importantly love the wealth of knowledge, real world experiance, and honesty the reps share.

This is awsome.

Last edited:
Hell Yeah. I saw everybody trickling in. johnjuan, big O, hellbilly, Even phil posted yesterday for the first time in five years.

Love doing buisness with ergopep. More importantly love the wealth of knowledge, real world experiance, and honesty the reps share.

This is awsome.

We are excited to be here. Presser has created a great board here. Did everyone get the mass pm? We are running a sale.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

60mcg again for the mouse today. I've noticed no ill effects thus far, other than his body temp being slightly elevated, and he constantly shakes his legs. I'm a mouse whisperer, so he told me that it isn't due to anxiousness or nervousness, but it just seems like 2nd nature. He cannot help but do it. When he stops, it feels like he HAS to move them. Almost like a clen induced restless leg syndrome. I told him no worries, just means you're burning more calories on a daily basis :)

Back