ethyl oleate side effects

MrPerfect

MuscleChemistry Guru
i see so many companies used ethyl oleate in their injectables

a few weeks back i read a write up on the possible side effects of prolonged use of ethyl oleate, dies anyone have any info on this?

no but im curious too. EO allows you to make higher MG compounds than normal. And it makes the oil flow through smaller pins with ease. Ive used 175mg prop in a 30 guage before!

no but im curious too. EO allows you to make higher MG compounds than normal. And it makes the oil flow through smaller pins with ease. Ive used 175mg prop in a 30 guage before!

thats the number one thing i like about it, even through a 25g it goes through like butter !!

but like i said i read somewhere that prolonged used brought upon adverse side effects.

hoping someone can chime in on this

all i know is eo hurts me like hell always has! everyone said how it was so much more pain free and that shit fucked me up

welcome to the club, funny thing is people say they use it cause its so much smoother and painless, lol

terrible shit in my opinion more people are allergic to it than respond to it

the freezer test will tell you if there is ethyl oleate in it-it freezes at -32C or -25F

the freezer test is good for this but nothing else

terrible shit in my opinion more people are allergic to it than respond to it

the freezer test will tell you if there is ethyl oleate in it-it freezes at -32C or -25F

the freezer test is good for this but nothing else

lol, yeah if i hear one more guy test his sustanon or test in the freezer I'm going to fucking scream lol

Back