Evacuated due Gustav

bigheinz

IFBB Pro Bodybuilder
Well my friends, we ran to Dallas to avoid problems with this huge Huracan, we are 18 people, family and friends, the good thing for us it is not affecting the area where we live, and it came from cat 4 to cat 1, i am so sorry for all the people that had to ran and they already lot their properties or didnt have any where to go but a shelter.

This is sad, but at least is not people dieing this time.
Keep in touch.

I will be out the Atlantic City Show due the expenses for this travel, and supporting my family.

I hope you all are safe

Too bad on missing the show but something like this makes you realize where your
priorties are. Home and family are safe. There will always be another show.

Be safe bro. I deal with communications all over the country so I know what is going on all of the time. I am glad it did not hit you too hard. Hopefully it dies down and goes away. The next one is supposed to travel right up the east coast. Hopefully these things go away quickly.

my woman is in Pensacola Fl visiting a friend and she has been seeing the wrath of this storm. no good! hope all is well

yes also sorry to hear this, i was going to go the A.C pro as well! was hoping to csatch up with some of you, ahh well

Back