Even LOWER Prices on ANSOMONE HGH!!!

cybrsage

Full Access
Due to recent success with our newer brands of HGH, we were able to lower the price of our ANSOMONE HGH even more!

This is high quality, Chinese Pharmacy grade HGH being sold at the price of generics. You really can't beat this kind of deal. The feedback and blood work results have all been outstanding on this product. Check it out! Visit our website for pricing and more information.

Link to blood work: http://www.musclechemistry.com/uplo...rce-labs-ansomone-hgh.html?highlight=ANSOMONE

For those who do not actually click the link, the GH level is 37, with a caveat that says the new testing style will report 20% lower than previous testing styles - so this would be 20% HIGHER if you want to compare the current test level to an older test level!! It also takes shipping degradation into account.

:dj:

Last edited:
I know a fair few guys (am UK based) who are using ansomone and everybody here who has used it rates it extremely highly.

In the UK if you can't afford to run Geno Pfizer pens (and lets face it, who can), these are THE ones to have for a fraction of the price and pharma quality. A very good deal.

Just for info in case it helps anybody :)

If I can swing it, I am going to get a 100ml bottle each month (due to cost, I cannot buy a lot up front) and run a low dose of it for a long time. I will run a log of it.

Back