Eveyone Chant with me on the count of 3

another chocking incident like against Colorado is what is in store for tonight. You could almost hear Brodeur start to cough a little bit after that awful performance in game 6.

Quack, Quack, Quack!!

gymrat said:
another chocking incident like against Colorado is what is in store for tonight. You could almost hear Brodeur start to cough a little bit after that awful performance in game 6.

Quack, Quack, Quack!!

*gasps*
gymrat! You take that back! *LMAO*
DEVILS rock at home.. lookie@their record.
Plus, I'll be standing in the Duck's walkway to the ice again with the bogus Cup to jinx them :D

I've been really busy lately {went to Boston this past weekend ontop of everything} but, I hadda stop on to say, Go DEVILS, GO!

Attachments

• brodeurvsgiguere.gif
    brodeurvsgiguere.gif
    245.9 KB · Views: 25
oOoOoh yesssssss!
Way to go DEVILS!! *woohoo*
*tsk*
But, we all knew from the beginning they were gonna win the CUP!

mdf295484.jpg

alright, alright, I guess congrats is in order.

If my damn Rangers don't make the playoffs next year, I will have to become a Devils fan. It's really a shame that I'm not. I live 5 minutes from the arena and get free tickets from my vendors all the time.

Now we switch to Go Nets Nets Nets !!!!! I think this is a hell of a long shot but I hope they do well !!!! Duncan is a bad mofo.

Did ya see that some of the DEVILS were at the NETS game last night?
I thought that was soOo cute that they were there cheering them on.. and they won, by one point.. but, that's all it took :D

Okay, we need a jason kidd picture to rev up our engines.

*raWr*
Go NETS, GO!!

jkidd_1.gif

Choke03 said:
Now we switch to Go Nets Nets Nets !!!!! I think this is a hell of a long shot but I hope they do well !!!! Duncan is a bad mofo.

maybe, but if the Spurs keep shooting like they did on Wednesday night, the Nets'll cruise through this one:D

Hey Sach how in Gods name does MB not get the Finals MVP. He shut out the ducks what 4 times in the finals and they give it to whats his name . I call bull !!!!

So did alotta people at the Meadowlands *lol*
Some people actually booed when the award went to Giggy.
They weren't booing him, they just felt that Marty deserved it.

I think how it works is that the entire playoff series is how they judge, not just the final playoff game.
If that's the case, then the award went to the rig... umm the award with to the righ.. the award went to Giggy *lol*
Just couldn't say it! :D
DEVILS fan 4eva! <3

Back